Calling All 2023 Topps Heritage Traders!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yawnbosc

Prospect
Hi all, finally getting around to my first trade thread! As I mentioned in my 'hello' post, I'm a new set collector, just getting started with 2023 Topps Heritage to commemorate the birth of my daughter back in June ("we've" been watching a ton of baseball together- go Braves!) and back when I graduated high school my grandfather gave me a set he collected from my birth year and I always thought it was a cool tradition, so wanted to incorporate it going forward by collecting a set for my daughter. Definitely didn't realize how much money and time goes into completing a modern set from packs, or how many duplicates you wind up with if you hit a similarly collated set of packs or boxes and just generally the further you get in a set.... I'm learning a TON about the hobby...and also finding it a lot of fun! There's a card show in my neck of the woods this weekend and I may even go check that out.

Anyway, I really don't have any anything to offer trade wise other than 23 Heritage base dupes, inserts, and purple refractors (as I'm not quite on the level of the vets on this thread) but willing to swap same set stuff with others. I've got 160 cards left, half being normal base, the other half being SPs. But danggit, I'm going for em! If any of you Heritage traders out there are looking for stuff or have extra cards sitting in boxes from your own set builds, let's put some trades together! Would love to find one or two others building a set and do some bigger volume swaps if possible, let me know!

Here's my spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16K5_GJMc1S-ar8_raZmQUysdOaJE9syV87vCxuRT8iw/edit?usp=sharing

First tab is just me cataloguing everything, "Needs" tab is what I need still, and "Haves" are all base I've got duplicates of that are up for grabs. I'm wishy washy on my desire to go for any insert sets so anything on the inserts tab I could probably be convinced to trade as well. I've got a number of purple refractors as well that I'd be willing to trade for SPs, also, those would be:

6 Alek Thomas - Arizona Diamondbacks
12 Kris Bryant - Colorado Rockies
22 Corey Seager - Texas Rangers
65 Simeon Woods Richardson - Minnesota Twins RC
85 Bobby Witt Jr. - Kansas City Royals
89 Brayan Bello - Boston Red Sox RC
94 Nick Pratto - Kansas City Royals RC
96 Drew Waters - Kansas City Royals RC
153 Jordan Díaz - Oakland Athletics RC
173 Joe Musgrove - San Diego Padres
174 Kyle Schwarber - Philadelphia Phillies
188 Cade Cavalli - Washington Nationals RC
190 Shea Langeliers - Oakland Athletics RC
209 Corbin Carroll - Arizona Diamondbacks RC
218 Christian Yelich - Milwaukee Brewers
358 Sandy Alcantara - Miami Marlins
369 Ketel Marte - Arizona Diamondbacks
383 Graham Ashcraft - Cincinnati Reds RC

Thanks for reading and shoot me a message if you want to do some trading!

Hi there,
Here are a bunch I have for you:
76, 90, 108, 125, 126, 163, 168, 237, 245, 246, 253, 278, 297, 305, 330, 357, 363, 364, 400, 426, 464

I would send you all of them for
74BS-73 to 76
Purple 89 Brayan Bello - Boston Red Sox RC

Let me know if you would be interested in that trade.

I have these

interested in the purple Corbin Carroll
h
Hi there,
Here are a bunch I have for you:
76, 90, 108, 125, 126, 163, 168, 237, 245, 246, 253, 278, 297, 305, 330, 357, 363, 364, 400, 426, 464

I would send you all of them for
74BS-73 to 76
Purple 89 Brayan Bello - Boston Red Sox RC

Let me know if you would be interested in that trade.
Larry, this sounds great, I’m interested!

Hi all, finally getting around to my first trade thread! As I mentioned in my 'hello' post, I'm a new set collector, just getting started with 2023 Topps Heritage to commemorate the birth of my daughter back in June ("we've" been watching a ton of baseball together- go Braves!) and back when I graduated high school my grandfather gave me a set he collected from my birth year and I always thought it was a cool tradition, so wanted to incorporate it going forward by collecting a set for my daughter. Definitely didn't realize how much money and time goes into completing a modern set from packs, or how many duplicates you wind up with if you hit a similarly collated set of packs or boxes and just generally the further you get in a set.... I'm learning a TON about the hobby...and also finding it a lot of fun! There's a card show in my neck of the woods this weekend and I may even go check that out.

Anyway, I really don't have any anything to offer trade wise other than 23 Heritage base dupes, inserts, and purple refractors (as I'm not quite on the level of the vets on this thread) but willing to swap same set stuff with others. I've got 160 cards left, half being normal base, the other half being SPs. But danggit, I'm going for em! If any of you Heritage traders out there are looking for stuff or have extra cards sitting in boxes from your own set builds, let's put some trades together! Would love to find one or two others building a set and do some bigger volume swaps if possible, let me know!

Here's my spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16K5_GJMc1S-ar8_raZmQUysdOaJE9syV87vCxuRT8iw/edit?usp=sharing

First tab is just me cataloguing everything, "Needs" tab is what I need still, and "Haves" are all base I've got duplicates of that are up for grabs. I'm wishy washy on my desire to go for any insert sets so anything on the inserts tab I could probably be convinced to trade as well. I've got a number of purple refractors as well that I'd be willing to trade for SPs, also, those would be:

6 Alek Thomas - Arizona Diamondbacks
12 Kris Bryant - Colorado Rockies
22 Corey Seager - Texas Rangers
65 Simeon Woods Richardson - Minnesota Twins RC
85 Bobby Witt Jr. - Kansas City Royals
89 Brayan Bello - Boston Red Sox RC
94 Nick Pratto - Kansas City Royals RC
96 Drew Waters - Kansas City Royals RC
153 Jordan Díaz - Oakland Athletics RC
173 Joe Musgrove - San Diego Padres
174 Kyle Schwarber - Philadelphia Phillies
188 Cade Cavalli - Washington Nationals RC
190 Shea Langeliers - Oakland Athletics RC
209 Corbin Carroll - Arizona Diamondbacks RC
218 Christian Yelich - Milwaukee Brewers
358 Sandy Alcantara - Miami Marlins
369 Ketel Marte - Arizona Diamondbacks
383 Graham Ashcraft - Cincinnati Reds RC

Thanks for reading and shoot me a message if you want to do some trading!

I have a stars of the mlb corbin carroll rc
2023 stars of the mlbyle shcwarber phillies
and more. Take a look at my tradelist in my signature.

I am interested in your topps heritage 2023 key bryan hayes silver border /372

lmk

I have a stars of the mlb corbin carroll rc
2023 stars of the mlbyle shcwarber phillies
and more. Take a look at my tradelist in my signature.

I am interested in your topps heritage 2023 key bryan hayes silver border /372

lmk
Sorry eliatack, I’m just looking for 23 heritage stuff at the moment, that list there are purples I have available for potential trades for folks who have short prints from the set, not particularly interested in Corbin or shwarb.