Fleer Heritage Series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roddster

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Last fall I played around with the idea of making a Fleer Heritage Series. I decided this Spring to make a set for the people in my fantasy baseball league. I think it came out pretty nicely. These cards are not for sale so I shouldn't get sued (crossing my fingers on that haha). The set is comprised of members from my league, Major League Baseball players, as well as an eight card "Famous First Pitches" insert set.

The Gretzky has been a big hit, and I'm excited to have received the Dirk Nowitzki and the Raymond Ray Autographs back in the mail so quickly. They'll make great prizes for my fellow league members.

Hope you guys like what you see!

Last edited:
Wow, those are awesome! Great job!

Would make one of myself playing dodgeball? 1 regular and 1 for an auto?

How much would you charge for that? I think it would be a funny thing to have.

Last edited:
Wow, those are awesome! Great job!

Would make one of myself playing dodgeball? 1 regular and 1 for an auto?

How much would you charge for that? I think it would be a funny thing to have.

I certainly could do that for you. I'll need you to send me a few good quality photo's of you playing. For the design I'd charge you $20 total for both (...or if you're tight on cash I'll always consider a trade) and to get them printed is a different story. I can help you coordinate with a printer to get them printed. Sometimes you can find a good deal, but in general printing costs can be expensive.

Also... Received two more Auto's in the mail today. Unlike Raymond who may have been drinking when he signed his, the Mr. Met and Dinger autos came out as good as I could have hoped they would.

I have always liked the 89 Fleer set. While overproduced, it is still a simple design that will always hold a place in my heart. They are nice; I was curious what they were when we were talking about a trade a while back.

Dewayne