Jayson 69 in the house

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jayson1969

Prospect
It has been a long time since I have been in here. My 1st goal is to make alot of friends here at the Bench I hope. I want to improve my Football Collection.
With being considered new here, I am on SCF, with 160+ Positive Trades. I think you get what you put into it, by being an honest trader. I know I have to prove
myself on the Bench, so I look forward to proving I belong at the Bench. :cool:

Well Well Well I see someone has Finally started to expand and venture out to other places LOL

Glad to see Yah here Good Buddy

Thanks, I am trying to expand my horizen, lol. One I get organized, I will be posting up cards for trade. I want to get my bearings on here first.

Jayson:

I've been a a sporadic lurker on the Bench for a while now. However, I never completed a trade.
I'm wondering, could rookies trade with other rookies?

I would say I have a small variety football cards. I was collecting Ken Griffey Jr for the longest time. I have retired my Ken Griffey Jr Card. I thought I would give football a good crack. I like collecting Rookies,Some Game-Used and if I can, find a good deal on Autograph Cards. I have been picking up Rookie Cards of RGIII, Andrew Luck, Colin Kaepernick, and Russel Wilson when the opportunity arises.
Glad to see another football collector, any specifics on what you collect?