Trading is on Pause due to massive house fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILLRIMESAYA

HOF
5.00 star(s)
Hi all, I regret to inform you that trading will be put on pause until further notice. One of my biggest fears became a reality last evening and we suffered a massive house fire. The important thing is myself, my wife and my two kids 11 and 8 made it out safely and so did our family pet Luna. Most of my cards that I have spent 30 years collecting did not. Somehow I was able to salvage some but who knows to the extent the damage. Please keep us in your thoughts and I very much appreciate every single one of you who made this hobby so enjoyable for me for three decades. Much appreciated, Bri

So sorry Brian! I hope you and the family will be ok. At least you all made it out safely and that's most important. Please let me know anything I can do to help.

So sorry my friend. I am so very glad everyone made it out alright! Cards are just pieces of cardboard, we enjoy them, but in the end they are just cardboard and would gladly trade them for our families.

I hope the best for you, stay safe and keep your family close.

Wow sorry to hear this Bri. Glad you and your close ones made it out safe.

Hopefully you can start to replace the cards you lost in time.

Very sorry to hear about this - as others have stated, your family and pets making it out safely is the most important thing!!

Once life normalizes a bit (and if you decide to start rebuilding your collection), I would be happy to send a package to get things started back up for you!

Hi Bri - I'm truly sorry to hear this, but thankful that everyone made it out okay. As @katester44 said, once you get back on your feet - if you are going to jump back in, would happily like to send a care package your way.

If there is anything else you may be doing (gofund me) etc - please let me know. Prayers your way.