Thread: Help me figure out this autograph.

Help me figure out this autograph.

I really need to start putting sticky notes on these items so I won't forget who they are

Going from left to right I know it's Art Shamsky, ???, Gene Alley and Joe Black. Need help with the big auto in the middle.

Thank you!

BSL owner of the Detroit Tigers.

Creepy, unusual or scary thread

Anyone?

First name could be Gene and last name could start with a "P" or "D" but I'm not finding any former ML players that match up to that combo.

Maybe a sloppy Gaylord perry. I see he was at fan fest. But it be a rushed one....
    NINTENDO GAMES NES
    transformers and gi joe 1980's have a bunch LMK!
    NINTENDO POWER MAGs

Glenn Beckert former Cub?
    Collector of the 2005 World Champion Chicago White Sox and Chicago Bears in a quest to complete all team sets including parallels.

https://www.freewebs.com/dasoxfan/

Phillies cards wanted - Chris Widger cards wanted (local hero)!

I will trade your team or set fillers. I prefer to trade; I will buy as a last resort (hey, they're "trading" cards !!!) Thanks!

PWEs are fine with me; for the most part, I back with cardboard and mark them as non-machinable. PLMK if this is a problem!!

http://fatrat069.wix.com/fatratz-phillies/

Gene Baker ? 50s Cub player

I have to agree that it is Glenn Beckert from the other images online. Neat to see something from the 1st season at Camden Yards.
    Sorry I don't check buckets! This is my hobby so sometimes it takes me a while to respond. Please be patient.

Updated Trade List

I think it is Beckert after looking at many images. His "B" is a little sloppier than normal but the "G" and the way the last name ends is what sold me--thanks for the help all

Wantlists - Baseball (Cubs) | Lee Smith | Leon Durham

Tradelist - Baseball Tradelist

FS/FT Scans - Autographs | Game Used |

CUBS PC - Auto & GU | Autos | Game Used