Looking for the Strange, Unusual or Scary!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Meliah

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Like the title says, I'm looking for unusual items--and I don't mean that freaky looking mole on your back!

I'm sure everyone has something strange laying around the house....but do you want to trade/sell it or even mention that you have it?:)

List it here, pictures always help, and maybe I'll have interest in it. Not trying to be vague but I'm not looking for anything specific, just had this idea pop in my head now and made the thread on a whim.

Some things off the top of my head that might be cool--

Creepy clowns or dolls

Voodoo items

Items that feature skulls

Weird signs

That item locked away in the attic for 20 years ever since your Uncle left it to you in his will--or that item your significant other makes you put away whenever company is coming over.

Let's make this interesting:)

I can make a cardboard doppleganger of heath, or nick. Pay me enough and i will create a 1/1 exclusive combo pack

I have an aerial view picture of the World Trade Center a day or two after the towers collapsed. I think its 20 inches by 20 inches. My wife can't bear to look at it. She's from Queens and used to work near there. It just sits in a closet untouched. Interested?

I have an aerial view picture of the World Trade Center a day or two after the towers collapsed. I think its 20 inches by 20 inches. My wife can't bear to look at it. She's from Queens and used to work near there. It just sits in a closet untouched. Interested?

Appreciate the response but I'll have to pass on that item, I think I would just find it depressing more than anything.

space_zps5de45dd5.jpg

Can you use this card;
2013 Goodwin Artists Autograph #EOD-18 Alien Invasion End Of Days 21/25
Brian Bateman Autograph on card no sticker
I also have Factory Flats Unfolded never used Wheaties Boxes
have at least 20 different ones ,Baseball, Football, A nice thing for your man cave and framing.
send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:
Can you use this card;
2013 Goodwin Artists Autograph #EOD-18 Alien Invasion End Of Days 21/25
Brian Bateman Autograph on card no sticker
I also have Factory Flats Unfolded never used Wheaties Boxes
have at least 20 different ones ,Baseball, Football, A nice thing for your man cave and framing.
send me a PM or email me at [email protected]

That auto and the Wheaties boxes are not really things I'm looking for currently, thank you for the post though:)

Oversized cards about 4 x 6. I can't even remember how I got them.

Darn, would be pretty cool posters..but I am still interested in them. I don't have much football around here except for a couple of Sage autos and cards from 2012 or 2013 I think...if interested I can go try and find them. Otherwise let me know what you would like for them--thanks:)

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors