Looking for personal collection display inspiration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yawnbosc

Prospect
Hi bench crew,

As some of you know from my first post, I joined the bench because I'm trying to collect my first set, '23 Heritage. Without fail, in the short time I've been here, that's expanded to include a few other informal baseball collections - a horizontal cards set, multiple exposure cards, and players who made it to the big leagues from my alma matter - East Carolina University.

As I've been finding cooler one-off cards and these "informal sets" I'm putting together, I've been looking for some inspiration for how you collectors are displaying your personal collection.

For my Heritage set, I've landed on going the binder route for display and as something I can leave out for friends and family to flip through on the coffee table, etc.

What other ways are you all sharing your favorite cards or displaying your collections? I'm in search of inspiration, so any and all ideas are welcome, the more creative the better-- how do you do it?

-John

Here is something unique. (maybe) This is an old magazine rack from a HS library. It displays part of my 2005 Zenith collection. It's in the "man cave" in the basement so no sunlight hits this little nook.
I had to cut Styrofoam and place in the bottom of the rows to raise the cards high enough that they were visible. There are 4 large drawers on the bottom for storage.

Attachments

• 20230926_115240.jpg
    20230926_115240.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 14
Here is something unique. (maybe) This is an old magazine rack from a HS library. It displays part of my 2005 Zenith collection. It's in the "man cave" in the basement so no sunlight hits this little nook.
I had to cut Styrofoam and place in the bottom of the rows to raise the cards high enough that they were visible. There are 4 large drawers on the bottom for storage.
This is really cool. Love the idea of the repurposed magazine rack and the storage a the bottom seems like an added advantage. Really awesome that you can display ~200+ cards, too, without having to flip through pages. Thanks for sharing this!