Happy to say, that I accepted a Job offer to work for COMC. I start Tuesday!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Everyday, I'll be looking at cards. How could that not be a dream job ;) LOL. Can't wait to get it started. 2 more days.

Mrmopar: I recognized a few of them from local shows too. :) Back in the day when they had shows at Totem lake mall in Kirkland. During my interview, we had many conversations about those good ol days. It was always a fun show there, but I was much younger, and didn't have the cash I've had in the past few years. They have many perks, so it's worth the risk I'm taking to be happy at work, and do something I have always enjoyed. If you are ever in the area, servicing the elevators, let me know. It's always great to meet fellow benchies.

Many congratulations, super jealous, I keep seeing these job postings, maybe one day they'll need a card identifier in the Chicagoland area.

Keep us posted on how the job is going (if you can).

Take Care,
Melissa

First day was as I hoped. AWESOME! Great people, knowledgeable staff and casual atmosphere. I saw more cards today than I dreamed possible. They are really working hard to get the site up to par, and get orders shipped, and cards online. Met the CEO too. Great guy! I'm going to love this experience! My manager even took me out for lunch today. Great day indeed.

LOL Metsman :) we've got some great people. I'd be surprised if an order ever got "Screwed up" ;) Day 2 was great as well. can't wait to learn more!

Glad your enjoying it, be hard not to I would think. Again congrats on the great new job and glad it is going good. So much easier to get up and go to work if you really enjoy what you do.

Dennis

Keep up the great work, glad you are enjoying it! Work occupies a large amount of our time, so glad you have a job you are enjoying! Makes it worthwhile!

God Bless,

Kevin Mc

Totally. Problem i'm now having is at the end of the day, I don't want to look at my own collection. LOL. it's a lot of fun though.