Topps Card Damaged out of pack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fox merket

BANNED
4.10 star(s)
BANNED
I pulled a 2014 GQ Freeman GU card from a pack that had 2 smaall paper tears on the back middle of the card what do I do plese thanks

You need to contact Topps. The information is on their web site
and should also be on the back of the pack.

http://www.topps.com/customer-service/topps-com-support.html Heres the link to their site and you can call them at 800-489-9149......Best time to call them is Tues, Wed and Thurs......eveyone else normally calls them on Monday or Friday...How do I know this? Work for the Government on their toll free line and lines were normally busy on Monday and Friday with a longer wait time. Good Luck! Best regards, David

Write to the address below have the pack wrapper and your sales receipt is a must to have the card replaced. Topps will replace damage card once per receipt of the same set. Otherwise, I would try to replace it yourself through a trade if possible. Topps often will send you a different card and not always the same type of card that was damaged. I have done replacements often and often it would be a different player's card than the damaged card.

The Topps Company, Inc.
401 York Ave.
Duryea, PA 18642
ATTN: Consumer Relations

Write to the address below have the pack wrapper and your sales receipt is a must to have the card replaced. Topps will replace damage card once per receipt of the same set. Otherwise, I would try to replace it yourself through a trade if possible. Topps often will send you a different card and not always the same type of card that was damaged. I have done replacements often and often it would be a different player's card than the damaged card.

The Topps Company, Inc.
401 York Ave.
Duryea, PA 18642
ATTN: Consumer Relations
i have the pack wrapper even the box topp but no reciept what do I do about that

Watch out for Topps I got a damaged pack (4 of the cards damaged) from Walmart. I contacted the Topps
gave them all the information. They then sent me an email telling me 8 things I had to do to get a pack(cost$2.99)
and sent them the cards (cost $2.32 + 49 cent stamp) They are JOKERS!!! They should be on a FARM with all you know what.
Jack