1990 basketball wax..I GAVE IT ALL AWAY-PLEASE DELETE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jordan inserts are hot..... Don't know what brand ya got there..... But 30 cents isn't too bad to risk for some jordans

Jordan inserts are hot..... Don't know what brand ya got there..... But 30 cents isn't too bad to risk for some jordans

I'm pretty sure it was Topps. The price isn't what scared me away, it's getting stuck with them as inventory that bothered me. :)

after their 1981-82 set , topps was out of the basketball market until they released the 1992-93 regular set along with a handful of oddball/regional issues.......

for the most part , the only 1990 basketball you saw around as packs were fleer....the question i would ask : 1989-90 fleer or 1990-91 fleer.....i'd gladly take the 89-90 at .30 a pack , but not so sure i'd say the same about the 90-91 version.....

after their 1981-82 set , topps was out of the basketball market until they released the 1992-93 regular set along with a handful of oddball/regional issues.......

for the most part , the only 1990 basketball you saw around as packs were fleer....the question i would ask : 1989-90 fleer or 1990-91 fleer.....i'd gladly take the 89-90 at .30 a pack , but not so sure i'd say the same about the 90-91 version.....

Shows you what I know about Basketball, I'll go back and check them out again. Thanks for the help!

I went ahead and picked these up today. They are 1990 Fleer (not '89-90 or '90-'91) just 1990. Can sell some of these to folks if anyone is interested.

They will be considered 90-91 if the package says 90 on it. It is really all about the Jordan cards. Personally, I used to love the Shawn Kemp RC.

They will be considered 90-91 if the package says 90 on it. It is really all about the Jordan cards. Personally, I used to love the Shawn Kemp RC.

Do you have a subscription to basketball OPG? I only have baseball but might be interested in knowing what some of these are worth, I can't resist not busting at least a couple of these. :)

I don't, but you can get a rough idea just browsing the COMC 90-91 fleer for sale. The Jordan is the key card. Key rookies are Glen Rice, Shawn Kemp, Mookie Blaylock. None of which book for more than a dollar or so.

I just bought 8 boxes of these today at an auction for $3.00 a box. Went to an auction today and scored 60 boxes of wax for $335, but that included 3x boxes of 1991 Stadium Club football.

Sounds like you don't need anymore. :)