BSL Update: 2020#7: Opening Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cjay101

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Staff member
File should be up within the hour, website tonight if I remember to start it.

I simmed about 10 games into the season. Lots of waiver players available this sim with the 40 man cutdowns. Some teams might be able to find some pieces to work with.

Next export deadline is Thursday at noon central time. Hopefully (fingers crossed) the ootp tech support can get Mike up and running his team.

Cory

The server is VERY slow, so it may not even make it up tonight at the current rate. I will keep trying.

Philly is OK except for my message section. Have no idea which team's messages I got. Other than that, everything is fine. Even started out playing over .500. First time in a few years. Now just hope to keep it up.

EVERYONE needs to RE-DOWNLOAD the NEW league file.

ANY EXPORTS MADE UP TO THIS POST HAVE BEEN DELETED, so ALL NEED to reexport after updating the league file on their game.

Please let me know if you have further download/error issues.

Sorry for making a handful of you re-do your roster moves, but a lot of errors were happening.

Tigers pitching as good as I had hoped so far...but the offense was way worse than I hoped--didn't help I had to play the Royals so much the first sim:)

Won a 21 inning game as well.

Tigers pitching as good as I had hoped so far...but the offense was way worse than I hoped--didn't help I had to play the Royals so much the first sim:)

Won a 21 inning game as well.

Detroit IP H R ER BB K HR PI PS ERA
C. Castillo 7.0 4 1 1 1 11 0 106 71 2.77
J. Guerrero 5.0 2 0 0 1 4 0 54 34 0.00
D. Briggs 2.0 0 0 0 0 3 0 25 13 0.00
B. Brown 2.2 2 2 2 2 4 1 50 29 4.91
F. Herrmann 4.0 3 0 0 1 5 0 51 33 0.00
F. Domínguez W (1-0) 0.1 0 0 0 0 1 0 5 3 5.40

Daaaamn.

Cleveland exported. 4-6 so far so I'm pleased except 1B Nick Kane broke his kneecap for the 2nd time within a few months. He was batting .444 so far just can't keep him healthy for some reason and lost 2B Montes for a few weeks and he was batting .368 for us. Pitching is going to have to pick it up and carry us a little while I guess.

Dennis

Arizona exported. We actually had a winning SIM - 6 & 4.

Ron

PS. - Dennis - I beat you two out of three in our series.......

PSS. - Mike sent me an e-mail this morning and it appears that the OOTP guy got up him up and working. (Yea!!!!!!!!) Now let's show this rookie who the boss.........