BSL Update: 2020#7: Opening Day

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Arizona exported. We actually had a winning SIM - 6 & 4.

Ron

PS. - Dennis - I beat you two out of three in our series.......

PSS. - Mike sent me an e-mail this morning and it appears that the OOTP guy got up him up and working. (Yea!!!!!!!!) Now let's show this rookie who the boss.........

You did, I was pleased with a 4-6 record to start but hate the injuries again, always seems to happen to us and both players were off to a hot start.

Dennis

Twins have exported. A winning SIM. YAY US! Printing out the April schedule to date and putting it on the fridge.

Thanks to Cory, Kendall, Ron, & OOTP Tech Support (Gary) for all their help in getting this thing up and running. It gives me great pleasure to say the Rangers are good to go! Texas is exported.

Thanks to Cory, Kendall, Ron, & OOTP Tech Support (Gary) for all their help in getting this thing up and running. It gives me great pleasure to say the Rangers are good to go! Texas is exported.

Whooo hooo. Way to go Mike, Welcome to the league and have fun. Pat

Yeah!!! Have fun Mike... Any questions, you have my number, send me a text message!!!

Thanks Kendall. I appreciate all your help up to this point and will contact you with ?s or concerns. It's much appreciated. Thanks Pat as well.

Mike,

Prepare to get destroyed in our first series of the year. I am pulling out all the stops to beat you. :)

I talked to all my players and told them they will receive a BONU$$$$$$ is we sweep you in this series......

No more Mr. Nice Guy and no more help. You are now the enemy!!!!!!!! :)

WOW.. Just took a closer look at my schedule for April.. 6 home games, 15 road games.. This could be a rough start for this season!!!
Then 1 day off in May.. 15 home/away games.. Maybe a fire sale in June!!! LOL....

Yeah, and Oakland swept you in the three home games you had, and your other 3 home games this month are against KC. Tough schedule!
WOW.. Just took a closer look at my schedule for April.. 6 home games, 15 road games.. This could be a rough start for this season!!!
Then 1 day off in May.. 15 home/away games.. Maybe a fire sale in June!!! LOL....