2014 Topps Heritage Minors (2 boxes)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi All,
I bought two boxes of 2014 Topps Heritage Minors, which I mostly use to feed my in-person autograph adventures.
I was nine cards short of a complete set and finished it with the second box. The collation looks good in the two boxes I got.

If you buy a box and have base singles that are not of interest to you, I'll trade for them!
Also, I'm trading to complete the "Road to the Show" insert sets so let me know what you have there.
Otherwise, I'm chasing the parallels for the Indians and Pirates.... check my want list for specific needs (link in signature below).
The singles in bold are not for trade but everything else is available.

Overall, my boxes were probably better than average, particularly the limited auto and the Kris Bryant hits!

Weird note about the set.... not a single card for the Tigers organization! What's up with that? Devon Travis, Dixon Machado, Michael Gerber, James McCann, Jonathan Crawford, Steven Moya,... to name a few.

Box #1:

SPs: 203 Barfield; 208 Lindsey; 224 Stephenson.... also 215 Glasnow (NFT/PC)

Flashbacks: Mookie Betts, Kyle Zimmer, C.J. Edwards, Max Fried
Road to the Show (all PC): Jesmuel Valentin; Hunter Renfroe; Stryker Trahan; Hunter Dozier; Luis Heredia; Reese McGuire

Autos: Tommy Murphy (common) and Mitch Gueller (Orange Parallel #3/5)
Relic: Corey Seager

Lime Green (ugly color!): 180 Tailllon (PC)
Black (#/105): 30 Kris Bryant (woot!); 86 Kevin Plawecki; 96 Blake Snell

Box #2

SPs: 205 Marco Gonzales; 213 Jorge Soler; 214 Jorge Alfaro; 222 Ben Lively
Variation: 110B Oscar Tavares

Flashbacks: Joey Gallo, Robert Stephenson, Raul Mondesi, Albert Almora
Road to the Show (all PC): Mark Appel; Courtney Hawkins; Jose Rondon; Jesse Winker; Trevor Story; Adam Walker

Autos: Jorge Bonifacio & Michael Taylor
Relic: Kris Bryant

Black (#/105): 82 Adam Walker; 204 Brandon Drury; 100 Austin Meadows (PC)
Lime Green: 159 Hefflinger

2014THMinors_zps311033e0.jpg

2014THMinors2_zpscfd9319d.jpg

This has now become my favorite release every year... I hope they keep doing it.
More importantly, I wish they would ask my opinion on who should be in the set each year! :)

Happy Pack Busting,

Michael

Last edited:
I am interested in these Reds minor leaguers...

224 Stephenson
222 Ben Lively

Flashbacks: Robert Stephenson

Michael -

Do you have any extra SPs? I have a couple of dupes and need a bunch so maybe we can work something out? I busted 2 boxes myself but haven't gotten around to posting anything on it yet.

Thanks,

Jeff

Sorry don't want to hijack your thread but I need sp's as well if any one any to sell or trade. I do have several hundred base to sell or trade. If you want send me a pm.

Have Road to the Show of Mitch Haniger, Brett Phillips, and Dominic Smith and lots of singles; interested in the black Walker and base cards #20 Sano, #82 Walker, #87 Melotakis, #88 Berrios, #106 May, #130 Meyer