Thread: Trades with the same member within a 5 day period count as only 1 Bench Point

Trades with the same member within a 5 day period count as only 1 Bench Point

This isn't in the faq's yet so I want to have the information available. Thanks David K. for the information.

Last edited by Meliah; 03-18-2015 at 01:19 PM.

Is this from the posted date, the completed date or something different date?
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.

I am pretty sure it is from the completed date when both members receive their cards.
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Quote Originally Posted by ryancollector View Post
    Is this from the posted date, the completed date or something different date?
    From the posted date. Best regards, David
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Okay, thanks for all the help.
    I collect Nolan Ryan, Mickey Mantle and Ted Williams cards I do not have. I might also trade for Johnny Bench parallel cards. LMK before the trade if your address is not in USA.