October pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nice pick ups. I have only gotten a few:

The Cronin patch was a tough one to find. I have only seen one other patch card of his in all my years.

PS - sorry for the double Lou "Greatness" card. Not sure why I scanned it twice.

4 additions to the "Ruth" collection

001_zps49b8ce7d.jpg
002_zps74b1dfe1.jpg
003_zpsea1d9b86.jpg
004_zpsb0898809.jpg
Thanks for looking,
Ken

2014 Topps High Tek Mike Trout Promo....

These were sent to hobby shops as a promo for the new release of Topps High Tek on 11.5.14...........Topps sent us a Trout, unsolicited, which the boss gave me...............

14trouthightekasm
"promo" on front

14trouthightekb

Box break is 1 auto and 1 parallel plus 6 cards per box; 8 cards total...........Price point is $72 dollars for one pack, per box.............! guaranteed auto per park signed on card............Parallels galore, at least 96 per player, not counting the proofs..................1998 is coming back for one more hurrah!

Nice Ruth stuff! I like the Trout too but "Noooooooooooooo" I am so not a fan of all the parallels. I hope Gehrig is not in that line.

Got a few on my birthday:

There are a few others but I left them at my dad's house. I will post in November when I go back to visit.

Dewayne