Capital City Card Convention October 6-8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob167

Pro
5.00 star(s)
The Capital City Card Convention (Des Moines, Iowa) is just two weeks away...doors are open Friday the 6th from 3:00 - 8:00, Saturday 10:00 - 5:00, and Sunday 10:00 - 3:00...doors open one hour earlier each day for VIP ticket holders...

Autograph guests include (Iowa Hawkeye heavy):

October 6, 2023
Patrick Renna (The Sandlot movie - "you're killing me Smalls")

October 7, 2023
Brad Banks (Former Iowa Hawkeye QB)
Tony Moeaki (Former Chiefs & Iowa Hawkeyes great)

October 8, 2023
BJ Armstrong (Chicago Bulls NBA Champion & Iowa Hawkeye legend)

My booth will be located right inside the main entrance...feel free to stop by...

THIS IS NOT MY SHOW...I AM JUST HELPING TO GET THE WORD OUT...I AM NOT GETTING COMPENSATION OF ANY KIND...I can try to answer questions, but you might be better off contacting the promoters (which I can put you in contact with if needed)...

Here is a link to their Facebook page:

Twitter link is here:

I have an unrelated question for you. Do you accept payments at a show or just cash?

I have debated about setting up at one, but don’t want the hassle of a payment system while there and would only want to accept cash payments because of that.

I shy away from accepting any form other than cash...I have, on occasion, accepted PayPal...but only if the sale is worthy, and if the buyer pays friends and family...I have noticed other dealers accepting credit cards, PayPal, Venmo, etc., I just don't want the hassle...

Dealer setup tomorrow from 2:00-7:00...Friday show hours are 3:00-8:00, Saturday from 10:00-5:00, and Sunday from 10:00-3:00...VIP gain entrance one hour earlier...hoping to see some folks from the Bench in attendance...please stop by my booth...it is the first booth, right inside the door...

I normally in the past....would take some money to the show along with my credit cards. If I need anymore....I would hit the nearest ATM or Bank. Don't carry large sum of money! Best regards, David PS I had carried my credits and money in a security belt which would go on under my shirt. Safe from Pickpocket thiefs.