Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Attention attention all 15 topps a/g base set builders

Cardboard Connection also said no full size SP cards this year. Anyone notice that the coloring on the front of the A&G cards differs. I have some that are gold and some that are bluish gray.
    Always accepting 20% Off on my COMC Account with Auto Accept - COMC

Lets get those lists up there guys. I too received a bunch of dupes in the boxes I opened..
    Ill update my tradelist in a few..
    Thanks

Matt

Collecting the following:

Baseball-Robinson Cano

Football wants--Ben Roethlisberger

I opened 5 boxes Im not doing the full sized set but did notice out of 5 boxes I only got one Kris Bryant and one Joc Pederson so Im guessing sets are gonna be harder to complete on a box or two.
    Looking for Soriano Patches and autos and retired star and Hof autos, A&G mini set need.

My Trade List

Someone at my hobby store....opened three boxes and only pulled on Kris Bryant.....but he does like the guy......claims he will be a brust.....Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

I opened 3 boxes and pulled 2 Bryant RC's and 1 Pederson RC but what I noticed the packs I opened if Trout was the first card on top the
    Bryant RC was in the pack not sure that's they way it is all packs but in mine they were.
    I COLLECT PARALLELS OF JETER/MCCUTCHEN/KERSHAW/GOLDSCHIMDT/ALTUVE
    OTHER INTERESTS: DANSBY SWANSON/ALEX BREGMAN/BRETT PHILLIPS/VICTOR ROBLES/$10+ RC'S(ANYONE)
    WANTLISTS
    AU/GU/INSERTS/PARALLELS/SP'S FT
    SET FILLERS/BASE FT
    FOOTBALL FT

2 boxes and I am 135 cards short of the 350 card set. NOT GOOD. I have 53 base dupes and a bunch of minis and inserts that really do not interest me. There is a reason I considered not doing this set this year and I think I just found it. Oh well. I started it so now I have to finish it. Wantlist will be in the wants forum. Inserts etc are already listed in the box breaks forum.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Wantlists are on my webpage. Click the my user name and then go to home page.

ONLY MAILING ON SATURDAY

My friend who owns a card shop open 6 boxes and pulled one silk card, what does that tell you.
    OnDeck

When we trade I go the extra step for a fellow collector. I send out the best packaging. I use sleeve covers, sandwich between cardboard protectors tight yet firm fit. Use of bubble wrap mailer often with delivery confirmation. I do not send damaged cards. I require the same respect. I understand trader ratings isnít required I urge you to make the effort to give those ratings.