Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Luis -
Do you need this one?

2015 Topps Tier One Acclaimed Autographs #AACB Carlos Baerga/399

PLMK.

Luis -
Do you need this one?

2015 Topps Tier One Acclaimed Autographs #AACB Carlos Baerga/399

PLMK.

Hi Rob:

Thanks for thinking of me for the Baerga. Unfortunately, on Baerga I'm only taking autos #'ed to 99 or fewer (have too many right now). Send me a pm and let me know what you may need from me. I'm sure we can work something out.

Luis

Hi Rob:

Thanks for thinking of me for the Baerga. Unfortunately, on Baerga I'm only taking autos #'ed to 99 or fewer (have too many right now). Send me a pm and let me know what you may need from me. I'm sure we can work something out.

Luis

Luis -
No worries, was going to say post whatever you want if you wanted it. My LCS had it for $2 and with those 200 hit 100 Run and RBI seasons, I remember him fondly.

I'll always keep an eye out for your wants.

Luis -
No worries, was going to say post whatever you want if you wanted it. My LCS had it for $2 and with those 200 hit 100 Run and RBI seasons, I remember him fondly.

I'll always keep an eye out for your wants.

Wow, for $2 you should get it and use it as trade bait. I would take it to fill-in a trade in the future if you need to add BV to our trades. Thanks Rob.