Thread has been deleted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Interested in reggie 2004 gotg yanks, bv $50 and/or carew 2006 decade greats #/30 bv $50? (both are sticker autos..no scans but nice cards from my pc)

Can use your larkin and f robinson museum...bv's?

thanks, john

Last edited:
Interested in reggie 2004 gotg yanks, bv $50 and/or carew 2006 decade greats #/30 bv $50? (both are sticker autos..no scans but nice cards from my pc)

Can use your larkin and f robinson museum...bv's?

thanks, john

Hi John:

Don't know the BV of my cards yet. Not interested in the Carew, but we can try to do something with the Reggie. Let me see if I can figure BV at my LCS today. Thank you.

Luis

That's cool..plmk on both if you can and I'll see what else I have

thanks, John

John:

No online BV yet. The Robinson is not even listed! Though your Reggie is a sticker auto, I would do a two for two trade if you can find me another card that I can put in my PC. Just let me know. Thanks.

Luis

Luis what value r u putting on the Reggie Jackson, sabathia and tanaka cards

Will u do a trade,sale

Hi Eddie:

I will have to research EBay and see what the Sabathia might be going for. The Reggie and the Tanaka should have BV. But to answer your question, yes, I would do a trade/sale. Please let me know what you may have available. Thank you.

Luis

John:

No online BV yet. The Robinson is not even listed! Though your Reggie is a sticker auto, I would do a two for two trade if you can find me another card that I can put in my PC. Just let me know. Thanks.

Luis

Yeah...in the printed version, neither has a bv listed unless they are "semistar" autos and have a bv of $10..I find that VERY hard to believe. I'd guess $30 on the robinson and $50 on the larkin. Just a SWAG.

Any way only found 2 more cards you may be interested in (thought I had more)

2007 sp leg cuts led sigs marichal 3/189 $20
2003 donruss sigs legends of summer century notations #/100 $25 (notation 00 hof about bottom half of notation not visible due to the placement of the auto in the window and his auto takes up most of the space)

John

Last edited:
Yeah...in the printed version, neither has a bv listed unless they are "semistar" autos and have a bv of $10..I find that VERY hard to believe. I'd guess $30 on the robinson and $50 on the larkin. Just a SWAG.

Any way only found 2 more cards you may be interested in (thought I had more)

2007 sp leg cuts led sigs marichal 3/189 $20
2003 donruss sigs legends of summer century notations #/100 $25 (notation 00 hof about bottom half of notation not visible due to the placement of the auto in the window and his auto takes up most of the space)

John

Thanks for digging those out John, but don't want to trade for another Marichal sticker auto (have many of those).