Thread: The "it's been a while" post. Lots of HoF autos available

The "it's been a while" post. Lots of HoF autos available

Here are a few autos available

Dewayne
    Photobucket:
    Website

Trade intersts: Lou Gehrig, HOF Jerseys and autos, and want list items.

I Thessalonians 4:11-12 - Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, mind your own business, and work with your hands, just as we have told you, so that you will win the respect of outsiders and not be dependant on anyone.

Could you give me a price on the appling and the Gomez.

Quote Originally Posted by dadandsoncards View Post
    Could you give me a price on the appling and the Gomez.
    I'm looking at $85 on the Gomez and $50 on the Appling.
    Photobucket:
    Website

I Thessalonians 4:11-12 - Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, mind your own business, and work with your hands, just as we have told you, so that you will win the respect of outsiders and not be dependant on anyone.

bump
    Photobucket:
    Website

I would be interested in the Biggio auto and have plenty of auto;s and HOF jersey stuff avaible for trade.
    Polar Bear 67

Quote Originally Posted by Polar Bear 67 View Post
    I would be interested in the Biggio auto and have plenty of auto;s and HOF jersey stuff avaible for trade.
    Polar Bear 67
    Hey brother! I will take a look at any list/website/bucket when I get home tonight. Thanks for the message.
    Photobucket:
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by chaplain11 View Post
    Hey brother! I will take a look at any list/website/bucket when I get home tonight. Thanks for the message.
    Cool keep me in the loop.
    Terry

Welcome Back! Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. First Contest of the New Year for Clayton Kershaw Auto/gu 24/30 2015 Topps Museum Collection this coming Saturday! Back to the regular rules!

Dewayne, how have you been ? I haven't been on in a while and was glad to see your name. Just curious, how much would you need for the Stargell auto? thank you sir.
    Troy Polamalu and Bob, SandersAlways looking for ;Clemente, Stargell, Maz, and van Slyke. Looking for autos of old timers, Football looking for HOF and steelers. thanks a lot Pat

BSL Owner of the Colorado Rockies
    2007 and 2020 BSL Champions
    2009,2010,2018,2021 , 2023 NL West Division Champs 2024 Wild Card

RIP Randy, a great friend!
    http://photobucket.com/albums/c260/pltcards/

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Welcome Back! Best regards, David
    Thanks my friend.
    Photobucket:
    Website

Quote Originally Posted by pltcards
    Dewayne, how have you been ? I haven't been on in a while and was glad to see your name. Just curious, how much would you need for the Stargell auto? thank you sir.
    I've been good. Just busy. I haven't made a trade in about a year so rarely get on. Trade value I'd look at $50 but would sell it for $25 if you prefer to purchase.
    Last edited by chaplain11; 11-19-2016 at 10:44 AM.
    Photobucket:
    Website