Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 65

Thread: WTTF 1981 Fleer

  1. #1

    WTTF 1981 Fleer

    Set is 97.8% complete and they are NrMt. NEEDED:

    NOTE: For cards that have variations, if I need all I didn't specify the variation. If I have one or more of a variation, then I specify the one I need.

    Trade pending cards will be in bold.

    6a Steve Carlton ERR(Lefty, The Golden Arm front, 1066 instead of 1966)
    79b Reggie Jackson*(Head photo, not batting stance)
    114a Davey Lopes*VAR (Small hand on back)
    177a Rick Dempsey*VAR (Small hand on front)
    342a Britt Burns RC (small hand on baseball)
    493a Tim Flannery*(Batting right, rev neg)
    514a "Jerry Augustine" printed on front
    641a Checklist: Phillies/Royals (No "Double Threat" after McRae #41)
    644a Checklist: Orioles/Reds VAR (202 George Foster NO SLUGGER)
    645a Triple Threat (Schmidt, Rose, Bowa) No # on back
    653a Willie Wilson*VAR (Smiling photo, #29 on back)
    660b Steve Carlton COR (Lefty, The Golden Arm front, 1966)
    Last edited by Beachbum; 02-05-2020 at 08:52 PM.
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  2. #2
    I have these
    5 Mike Schmidt
    103 Joe Lefebvre*RC
    165 Charlie Lea*RC
    236 Dave Stapleton*RC
    415 Damaso Garcia*RC
    425 Ken Schrom*RC
    445 Al Holland*RC
    502 Gary Lucas*RC
    539 Terry Landrum*RC
    644a Checklist: Orioles/Reds P1

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these
    5 Mike Schmidt
    103 Joe Lefebvre*RC
    165 Charlie Lea*RC
    236 Dave Stapleton*RC
    415 Damaso Garcia*RC
    425 Ken Schrom*RC
    445 Al Holland*RC
    502 Gary Lucas*RC
    539 Terry Landrum*RC
    644a Checklist: Orioles/Reds P1
    Only two hits I could find.
    2008 A Piece of History Seth Smith RC 115
    2007 Topps '52 Andrew Miller RC 125

    Feel free to search my trade page in my sig
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachbum View Post
    Only two hits I could find.
    2008 A Piece of History Seth Smith RC 115
    2007 Topps '52 Andrew Miller RC 125

    Feel free to search my trade page in my sig
    I don't need the APOH 115 unless it's the silver version

    Didn't see anything else I needed how about this trade

    For you
    81 Fleer 5 Mike Schmidt $2.50

    For
    07 Topps '52 125 Andrew Miller RC $2.50

    PWE works for me
    Last edited by dragonslayer913; 01-03-2017 at 04:10 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I don't need the APOH 115 unless it's the silver version

    Didn't see anything else I needed how about this trade

    For you
    81 Fleer 5 Mike Schmidt $2.50

    For
    07 Topps '52 125 Andrew Miller RC $2.50

    PWE works for me
    Ill pass, thanks though
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  6. Boots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Legacy Member from Loudonville, New York
    Posts
    5,091


    Go to collectorskip's ebay items


    #6
    I have these:
    13 Keith Moreland*RC
    14 Bob Walk*RC
    131 Mike Scioscia*RC
    136 Steve Howe*RC
    224 Carlton Fisk
    356 Richard Dotson*RC
    418 Danny Ainge*RC
    540 Leon Durham*RC

    I alao have these that I had seen a while ago in another of your threads:
    1981 Donruss:
    159 Glenn Borgmann
    280 Richard Dotson*RC
    470 Mike Davis*RC

    1990 Leaf:
    107 Marquis Grissom RC
    297 David Justice RC
    359 Deion Sanders

    I can use these from you:
    2011 Topps Update
    T60-103 Alex Rodriguez
    T60-111 Reggie Jackson
    T60-127 Duke Snider

    2012 Topps Golden Moments Up Tony Gwynn GMU37
    2012 Topps Golden Moments Up Madison Bumgarner GMU48
    2012 Topps Heritage Gaby Sanchez SP 445

    2013 Topps Update Postseason Heroes David Freese PH-1

    2014 Topps Breakout Moments Yoenis Cespedes BM19
    2014 Topps Saber Stars Robinson Cano SST7

    PLMK if we can work something out.
    Thanks.
    Frank
    On small trades I use PWE but'll use a bubble mailer if you ask.
    Slow trader. Please be patient: I love trading, but I don't have enuf time for it, so it takes me a while.

    Check my site: http://www.freewebs.com/frankpell/ for wants and trade items.
    "CMB"'s will be ignored. Sorry.

  7. #7
    I have 514b Bill Travers*P2, COR and will trade for 1981 Fleer Don Robinson 366. PWE, please post if that works!

    Thanks, David
    Will trade for vintage and current Pittsburgh Pirates, Pirates certified and TTM/IP autos, '70s food issues and oddballs, 1979-80 Topps and OPC hockey, vintage soccer, and other randomosities.

    Check out the most eclectic tradelist on the Bench!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Boots View Post
    I have these:
    13 Keith Moreland*RC
    14 Bob Walk*RC
    131 Mike Scioscia*RC
    136 Steve Howe*RC
    224 Carlton Fisk
    356 Richard Dotson*RC
    418 Danny Ainge*RC
    540 Leon Durham*RC

    I alao have these that I had seen a while ago in another of your threads:
    1981 Donruss:
    159 Glenn Borgmann
    280 Richard Dotson*RC
    470 Mike Davis*RC

    1990 Leaf:
    107 Marquis Grissom RC
    297 David Justice RC
    359 Deion Sanders

    I can use these from you:
    2011 Topps Update
    T60-103 Alex Rodriguez
    T60-111 Reggie Jackson
    T60-127 Duke Snider

    2012 Topps Golden Moments Up Tony Gwynn GMU37
    2012 Topps Golden Moments Up Madison Bumgarner GMU48
    2012 Topps Heritage Gaby Sanchez SP 445

    2013 Topps Update Postseason Heroes David Freese PH-1

    2014 Topps Breakout Moments Yoenis Cespedes BM19
    2014 Topps Saber Stars Robinson Cano SST7

    PLMK if we can work something out.
    Thanks.
    Frank
    Frank - I will PM you.

    Quote Originally Posted by BucCollector View Post
    I have 514b Bill Travers*P2, COR and will trade for 1981 Fleer Don Robinson 366. PWE, please post if that works!

    Thanks, David
    David-Thanks but looking for bigger trades, thanks.
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  9. #9
    Have these fm your list:
    24a Saucier
    28 Brett o/c no right border
    32b Otis
    79 Jackson o/c no right border
    87b Nettles
    215b Bonham
    224 Fisk
    382b Bevacqua
    419a Jefferson
    641a Triple Threat no number

    Looking as many of these in return (unclear on bv) that you'll send me back:
    2005 Bowman Heritage 131 Crawford
    2007 Bowman Heritage 199 Fernandez no sig
    2007 Bowman Heritage 228 Dukes no sig
    2007 Bowman Heritage 233 Iwamura no sig
    2007 Bowman Heritage 247 Morrow sig, no sig
    2016 Topps Heritage: 210,218,249,376,383

    Tks, Jim
    Current Wantlist (Schmidt/Gladden/Vintage/Newer): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...rive_web#gid=0
    Current Tradelist (Modern Inserts): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...Xc&usp=sharing

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhaverkamp View Post
    Have these fm your list:
    24a Saucier
    28 Brett o/c no right border
    32b Otis
    79 Jackson o/c no right border
    87b Nettles
    215b Bonham
    224 Fisk
    382b Bevacqua
    419a Jefferson
    641a Triple Threat no number

    Looking as many of these in return (unclear on bv) that you'll send me back:
    2005 Bowman Heritage 131 Crawford
    2007 Bowman Heritage 199 Fernandez no sig
    2007 Bowman Heritage 228 Dukes no sig
    2007 Bowman Heritage 233 Iwamura no sig
    2007 Bowman Heritage 247 Morrow sig, no sig
    2016 Topps Heritage: 210,218,249,376,383

    Tks, Jim
    The Triple Threat is #645, is that the one or is it a checklist #641. Also, I wouldn't need the Fisk anymore.

    If you have #645, I can offer you 2016 Heritage #249,376,383 and the 2005 Crawford. The No Sig SPs are $6 each and don't factor into this trade. Thanks.
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by BucCollector View Post
    I have 514b Bill Travers*P2, COR and will trade for 1981 Fleer Don Robinson 366. PWE, please post if that works!

    Thanks, David
    Thanks for the free card David! Great surprise.
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  12. #12
    bump
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  13. #13
    Ttt
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  14. #14
    bump
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

  15. #15
    ttt
    My trade page

    My Bucket (Note: Not everything here is for trade, just ask)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •