Wttf cody bellinger la dodgers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

David k. sure I can use it. let me what I have in twins for you. thanks.

Bonzomoretti. ill take a look at your want list and see if I have anything you need. thanks.

lmk if you need this.

2017 bowman 70th red bp # 11 p.j conlon

Last edited:

Bonzomoretti. ill take a look at your want list and see if I have anything you need. thanks.

lmk if you need this.

Want me to post the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

lmk if you need this.

Is that one of those Anniversary cards Larry? Red foil stamp? I do not have that one if so. Not a very high priority card as we have been just sending them in trades just to be rid of them. LMK if you find anything for the Bellinger. Thx, Mike

Bonzomoretti. the conlon is a 70th bowman base card all red parallel these are very tuff to pull. I also have this. a 2015 Panini elite Gregg Jeffries auto. not sure what the trade value is on the belly. just lmk thanks.

David k. lmk if anything here you like. thanks.

2014 BOWMAN MINI REFRACTOR MIGUEL SANO
2015 TOPPS UPDATE FOIL # 136 BRYON BUXTON RC
2015 TOPPS CHROME # 118 TREVOR MAY REFRACTOR ROOKIE
2012 TOPPS UPDATE 161 BRIAN DOZIER ROOKIE
2012 BOWMAN # 39 BRIAN DOZIER ROOKIE
2013 BOWMAN CHROME PLATINUM PROSPECT GREEN REFRACTOR # 56 EDDIE ROSARIO 212 / 399

Bonzomoretti. the conlon is a 70th bowman base card all red parallel these are very tuff to pull. I also have this. a 2015 Panini elite Gregg Jeffries auto. not sure what the trade value is on the belly. just lmk thanks.

2013 BOWMAN CHROME PLATINUM PROSPECT GREEN REFRACTOR # 56 EDDIE ROSARIO 212 / 399

I'll take the mini ref of Sano for the trade.Best regards, David

The Bellinger is at $25 bv. I can't find a bv on the Jeffries. Do you know? Not too interested in the Conlon Red. ill consider it if it is the doifference between making a trade or not. LMK...thanks

Last edited:
Bonzomoretti. when I pulled the Jeffries last year it was booking at on line beckett at 20 bucks. I don't have the online service anymore and my baseball beckett is a few months old so I don't know the current bv. but I would do the pair for the belly. if your ok with this lmk ill post if not I understand. thanks. larry

Bonzomoretti. when I pulled the Jeffries last year it was booking at on line beckett at 20 bucks. I don't have the online service anymore and my baseball beckett is a few months old so I don't know the current bv. but I would do the pair for the belly. if your ok with this lmk ill post if not I understand. thanks. larry

When I look up 2015 Panini Elite Jeffries, nothing comes up. I want to make sure I do not have the card but I can not find out what set it is from. Can you give me more info? Is it seerial numbered?

Last edited:
Bonzomoretti. I responded to your thread on scf. I left pics of both cards I offered you as I cant post pics on this site. get back to here or there. thanks. Larry

Spcollector. I can use the bowman mega belly. lmk if you see any trout's here you need. thanks larry.

2013 TOPPS TRIBUTE # 48
2014 TOPPS TRIBUTE # 33
2014 TOPPS MUSEUM COLLECTION # 64
2015 TOPPS TRIPLE TREADS SILVER # 64
2015 TOPPS SPRING FEVER # 1
2016 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI # 133
2015 TOPPS GYPSY QUEEN MINI PHOTO VARIATION # 1
2017 BOWMAN THEN AND NOW # 1
2017 TOPPS MVP # 1
2014 TOPPS HERITAGE RED BORDER # 250