WTTF DODGERS & ANGELS. ROOKIES / PROSPECTS.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertdogg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Hi. looking to trade for these dodgers & angels. rookies / chrome prospects / parallels. lmk what your looking for have tons. thx. Larry

LA DODGERS.

JAMES OUTMAN rc
ANDY PAGES 1ST
JOSUE DE PAULA.
DIEGO CARTAYA. 1ST
THAYRON LIRANZO
JOENDRY VARGAS. 1ST

LA ANGELS

ZACK NETO rc
LOGAN O'HOPPE rc
NOLAN SCHANUEL rc
NELSON RADA, 1ST
KYREN PARIS. 1ST
DENZER GUZMAN. 1ST
JUSWA LUGO
FELIX MORROBLE.

Last edited:
Hi. looking to trade for these dodgers & angels. rookies / chrome prospects / parallels. lmk what your looking for have tons. thx. Larry

LA DODGERS.

JAMES OUTMAN
ANDY PAGES 1ST
JOSUE DE PAULA.
DIEGO CARTAYA. 1ST
THAYRON LIRANZO
JOENDRY VARGAS. 1ST

LA ANGELS

ZACK NETO
LOGAN O'HOPPE
NOLAN SCHANUEL
NELSON RADA, 1ST
KYREN PARIS. 1ST
DENZER GUZMAN. 1ST
JUSWA LUGO
FELIX MORROBLE.
I have this years Bowman Chrome Draft Rada in a Green Refractor....Neto.I have rookie Invicta, Mood Ring, Sky Blue and Black and White Wave......We traded before. I really only collect bowman chrome draft....... Please lmk..Better @ PM. Don

I have this years Bowman Chrome Draft Rada in a Green Refractor....Neto.I have rookie Invicta, Mood Ring, Sky Blue and Black and White Wave......We traded before. I really only collect bowman chrome draft....... Please lmk..Better @ PM. Don
Hi. thanks. on the list. is the rada. green refractor a 1st. ?. and as for neto's iam just reallly looking for the rookies thanks. Larry

Hi. thanks. on the list. is the rada. green refractor a 1st. ?. and as for neto's iam just reallly looking for the rookies thanks. Larry
Rada is his 2023 Bowman Chrome Draft Green Refractor...the Neto's sky blue and black and white Raywaves are rookies....Or are you just have base Bowman chrome draft Rookies and Refractors?

I have these if you need any of them.
Outman -
'23
Bowman #13
Topps Big league #18

DePaula -
'23 Bowman Prospects #111

O'Hoppe
'23
Bowman #39
Allen & Ginter #118

Neto
'23
Bowman Platinum #102

Guzman
'23
Bowman Platinum TOP-51

Pages
'23
Donruss #38
Donruss Bomb Squad Rapture #6
PLMK Jerry

Rada is his 2023 Bowman Chrome Draft Green Refractor...the Neto's sky blue and black and white Raywaves are rookies....Or are you just have base Bowman chrome draft Rookies and Refractors?

Hi. i only need rada.s 1st refractors / parallels. as for the neto's. i can use the rookies. what are you looking for in names from bowman draft chrome. refractors. lmk. Larry

I have these if you need any of them.
Outman -
'23
Bowman #13
Topps Big league #18

DePaula -
'23 Bowman Prospects #111

O'Hoppe
'23
Bowman #39
Allen & Ginter #118

Neto
'23
Bowman Platinum #102

Guzman
'23
Bowman Platinum TOP-51

Pages
'23
Donruss #38
Donruss Bomb Squad Rapture #6
PLMK Jerry
Hi. is the de paula, bowman ist, chrome. i may can use the outman. neto's and the o'hoppe's. depends on what your looking for. names / teams. lmk thanks. Larry

The De Paula is Bowman first and the cards I'm looking for are cards not listed of the players in my Cardinal PC Lmk

The De Paula is Bowman first and the cards I'm looking for are cards not listed of the players in my Cardinal PC Lmk
Hi. i have these that are not listed on your have list. lmk what you all have for me and what you may need from me. thanks. Larry

JORDAN WALKER.

2023 BOWMAN CHROME. IT CAME TO THE LEAGUE. CFL-14 ROOKIE
2023 BOWMAN CHROME MEGA MOJO. SIGHTS ON SEPTEMBER. SOS-19. ROOKIE
2023 BOWMAN CHROME # 18 ROOKIE
2022 BOWMAN DRAFT CHROME # 36 REFRACTOR.
2022 BOWMAN DRAFT CHROME # 36
2022 BOWMAN DRAFT # 36

NOLAN GORMAN

2023 TOPPS HOLIDAY # 18 ROOKIE
2023 BOWMAN CHROME # 48 ROOKIE
2020 BOWMAN PROSPECT # 66 CAMO.

LARS NOOTBAAR.

2022 BOWMAN STERLING BSR-20. ROOKIE
2022 PANINI CHRONICLES CERTIFIED BASEBALL. # 19 ROOKIE
2022 PANINI CHRONICLES CLEARLY DONRUSS. # 12. ROOKIE
2022 TOPPS OPENING DAY. # 149 ROOKIE.

I could use these and also the others if you could find other cards you need from me.
BV of cards for you $16.50
BV of cards for me $16.00
Walker -
2022 BOWMAN DRAFT # 36
Nootbaar -
Thanks!

I could use these and also the others if you could find other cards you need from me.
BV of cards for you $16.50
BV of cards for me $16.00
Walker -
2022 BOWMAN DRAFT # 36
Nootbaar -
Thanks!
Hi. i dont really see any more of my needs. so. go ahead and list what you have for me. so i can post the deal. or feel free to post if you like. thanks. Larry