Dear Topps,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

seal006

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Dear Topps,

Is there a valid reason as to why, on your flagship set, package all of the cards facing the same direction?? I mean, you do a great job on your other products such as Bowman and Gypsy Queen. On your main Topps set, every time I open a pack I am having to rotate or flip cards over every three or for cards throughout the entire pack. This is causing problems with my wrist, which I can deal with. What I cannot deal with is that while rotating and/ or flipping, from time to time, I occasionally drop a card or two. This causes bent corners and such. Which is fine when it is a Mike Fiers card, but when it happens to a Trout or Harper, well you can imagine my frustration. Just food for thought. Thank you for reading this.

Yours truly for the past 40 some odd years,
Sean

PS Can you do away with the horizontal oriented cards. I never know which way the are supposed to go in my stacks. Thank you.

Last edited:
This would be a great read for Topps on their facebook page. I highly doubt you get a response from them here on the Bench but good luck.

BTW I also hate horizonal pictured card.