Digging for treasures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sirthomas

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I recently went through a crisis, my desktop motherboard died on me. Took a little bit for my new computer to come in but during that time went digging through some storage boxes I had ignored for too long. Holy crap I couldn't believe what I had forgotten about in there. I found a lot of my rookies and prospects from 2010-2013. Found bowman chrome Altuves, Lindors etc but the big stuff I didn't even remember
2010 Topps Chrome AUTO Mike "Giancarlo" Stanton
2010 Finest Refractor Stanton RC
2011 Bowman Chrome Refractor RC Trout
2013 Bowman Platinum Prospect Auto GOLD Correa /50! :eek:
2012 Bowman Sterling Print Plate Jose Fernandez :eek:

What are the best cards you rediscovered after forgetting about them?

Mine was after moving I was going through my old closet at my mother's house and found a 1994 Sp Holo Die Troy Aikman that I believe then came back at BGS 9. I am interested in the Lindors if you are trading.

This is a great idea for a thread. I have a couple.

Recently found a 2008 Topps UH Max Scherzer RC Gold Border in a stack of random golds that I had stuck in a pile off to the side.

The other was a bit better than that - In a stack of multiple sports, just stacked without a care in the world, were a 2008/09 Topps Basketball Blake Griffin RC and....a 2008/09 Topps Basketball Steph Cury RC. Couldn't believe that I didn't know that I had them....