I'm back after a long lay off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pfosset

MVP
5.00 star(s)
probably been over 10 yrs since ive been on here to do some trading, in that time i had a divorce, then found the love of my life, with all my cards in storage. Year ago on Oct 21st i had a heart transplant that went very well. Now im trying to get back into card collecting again, bought some Bowman here and there over the time. But this year i started getting big lots of cards to do some trading with. Still collecting my Bowman, plus players that played for the Missoula Osprey(dbacks rookie league) plus im going to start a few projects like doing master sets of some Panini sets, I like the multitude of colors and many to get. Looking forward on doing some trading again. I will add some wantlists, still working on going through all the lots i won on ebay for trading

probably been over 10 yrs since ive been on here to do some trading, in that time i had a divorce, then found the love of my life, with all my cards in storage. Year ago on Oct 21st i had a heart transplant that went very well. Now im trying to get back into card collecting again, bought some Bowman here and there over the time. But this year i started getting big lots of cards to do some trading with. Still collecting my Bowman, plus players that played for the Missoula Osprey(dbacks rookie league) plus im going to start a few projects like doing master sets of some Panini sets, I like the multitude of colors and many to get. Looking forward on doing some trading again. I will add some wantlists, still working on going through all the lots i won on ebay for trading
Welcome back! Take a look at my tradelist
In my signature and lmk if you see anything!