Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to Swipe79's ebay items
    Go to XFactor's comc items

COMC Spring Cleaning Sales - Lots of Promotions!

There is a spring cleaning promotion going on now at COMC. You can check out the details here:

https://blog.comc.com/2018/05/02/com...rts-next-week/

I'm finding lots of great deals!
    Always accepting 20% Off on my COMC Account with Auto Accept - COMC

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to DavidK's comc items

I'm not finding a lot of deals........Finding the regular prices for most of the stuff that I need. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Gotta keep looking - some of these guys increase their percentage off as the sale goes on. I've picked up around fifty cards so far...

Kind of surprising that there are still sellers who will not run a free sale to move any inventory...

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Quote Originally Posted by GotMelky View Post
    Gotta keep looking - some of these guys increase their percentage off as the sale goes on. I've picked up around fifty cards so far...

Kind of surprising that there are still sellers who will not run a free sale to move any inventory...
    This would be a great time to move the old stuff out.....but to many think they can out smart the buyers by increasing stuff by 50% and then offer cuts of 25 to 35%. Best regards, David PS I'll keep looking as the sale lasts to May 13..
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Christmas Contest has been posted!(Dec 8/14) will be open to everyone (including previous winners) ...but must have 15 bench points..Must be a member in good standing! Its 1-100 for this special contest!

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Jerry Rice

Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

I’ve been really disappointed so far by sellers. Many have jacked up prices and ran a sale OR had crazy prices and ran 5% off. I am site-lowest on every card in my inventory PLUS 35% and haven’t moved much at all.
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

My Wantlist

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

I've only sold a dozen or so from my account, but I also have a much smaller than normal inventory. I cleared out most of the port a while back and what's listed now is all the stuff processing. I'm happy with any sales and will just turn the money around on stuff for my Yankees PC.

Some sellers really must think all the buyers are mouth-breathers to try and pull some of this stuff.

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating
    Jerry Rice

Go to cjay101's ebay items
    Go to cjay101's comc items

Quote Originally Posted by GotMelky View Post
    I've only sold a dozen or so from my account, but I also have a much smaller than normal inventory. I cleared out most of the port a while back and what's listed now is all the stuff processing. I'm happy with any sales and will just turn the money around on stuff for my Yankees PC.

Some sellers really must think all the buyers are mouth-breathers to try and pull some of this stuff.
    Yeah, i’ve never cashed out a dime...but thinking about everything i’ve sold vs what I’ve brought back is nice. The 2 month non current basic wait isn’t fun but i have 400 some hitting in next two weeks.
    Senior Advisor in Title Only

I collect anything and everything Jerry Rice! Always looking for any I don't have!

My Wantlist

Bench Bucks
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Absolutely. I love turning $1-2 cards into PSA graded vintage, vintage rookies, etc.

No one would make that deal in real life.

Quote Originally Posted by cjay101 View Post
    Yeah, i’ve never cashed out a dime...but thinking about everything i’ve sold vs what I’ve brought back is nice. The 2 month non current basic wait isn’t fun but i have 400 some hitting in next two weeks.

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Go to upstatenyredsoxfan's ebay items
    Go to jaybo374's comc items

Cashed out about $100 to feed my draftkings habit just before the season started.

I've sold a few things during this spring clean out sale.

While I've used the proceeds over the past few years to fill in some of the gaps of my PC, I have recently begun to purchase cards to flip - occasionally a few high end cards but for the most part low end cards which I can flip for at 50% profit. Not really looking to make a ton of cash but, to be honest, I'm getting a kick at just flipping.
    my set wantlist

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Thanks for the linked! Finished my 2017 Topps update gold set with Paul DeJong gold .........finished by 2018 Topps Heritage Deckle edge set with Fraizer 22 and Corey Seager 30! Best regards, David

Bench Bucks
    Blog Entries
    Bench Points
    Trader Rating

Finished Gyspy Queen set by buying several cards from COMC. Best regards, David