2019 USPO rates....most going up on Jan 27, 2019!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Just saw these - amazing Griffeys!!!

We have two new employees at the post office I use most frequently. The folks they replaced had been there for years, and knew that I came in fairly regularly. The new ones are driving me batty - they always want to bend the PWE's and bubble mailers to check rigidity, etc. I just cringe and tell them I write Do Not Bend and pay the premium for a reason. The plus side, the last three bubble mailers I have sent out have cost under $2.00. Including one today with 8 or 10 cards in it that went out for a $1.00.

It is amazing that I can take the same exact package to 10 different post offices and end up with 10 different prices. Their rules/regulations are so messed up that even their employees don't have a clue.

Thanks! Still in my PC.......The postage rates are probably driving most of the postal employees crazy.......Lots of the older people are retiring as the babby boomers are in the retirement range. Best regards, David

Thanks! Still in my PC.......The postage rates are probably driving most of the postal employees crazy.......Lots of the older people are retiring as the baby boomers are in the retirement range. Best regards, David

Postal regulations in general are crazy. Just way too many - need to cut it down by about 50% (just like the golf rule book) Leaves too much to interpretation - and that leads to different rates and different levels of service.

Postal regulations in general are crazy. Just way too many - need to cut it down by about 50% (just like the golf rule book) Leaves too much to interpretation - and that leads to different rates and different levels of service.

I have to keep bumping this thread...because of the different zones mean different postage.......wish they get rid of this zone thing....just one price for all! Best regards, David

I have to keep bumping this thread...because of the different zones mean different postage.......wish they get rid of this zone thing....just one price for all! Best regards, David

I haven't had a single postal employee mention anything to me about zone pricing yet.

Hi
As the lone, I guess, postal employee in thebench, here's what I suggest:

Always use eBay shipping,when selling on eBay and, otherwise use PayPal shipping. The most you pay on either up to 4 oz is $3.09 to the other coast and you can print labels with delivery confirmation at no additional cost!

Also, on eBay, lots of international mail can be mailed at domestic rates through an exchange!

Other postal questions? Please PM.
Bob

Trade night

Days
Hours
Mins
Secs
Trade night is on!

Click here to join the fun!

Sponsors