Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 111
  1. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,955
    Bench Bucks
    2,972
    Bench Points
    1514
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #1

    2019 Topps Series 2 FT Hobby Box added on 7/29

    I have the following 2019 Topps Series 2 For trade:

    2019 Topps Series 2




    Gold's (2019)
    #419: Sandy Leon
    #432: Ryan Yarbrough x2
    #463: Wily Peralta
    #470: Peter O'Brien
    #511: Rougned Odor
    #524: Chad Pinder
    #561: Ozzie Albies
    #613: Wellington Castillo
    #625: Milwaukee Menaces


    Franchise Feats
    FF-1: Hank Aaron x2
    FF-3: Mike Trout
    FF-5 Ted Williams
    FF-7: Frank Thomas
    FF-9: Bob Feller
    FF-10: Todd Helton
    FF-11: Al Kaline
    FF-13: George Brett
    FF-14: Sandy Koufax
    FF-16: Robin Yount
    FF-17: Harmon Killebrew
    FF-18: Mike Piazza
    FF-20: Rickey Henderson
    FF-23: Tony Gwynn
    FF-27: Stan Musial
    FF-27: Stan Musial (086/299)




    Greatest Players

    GP-32: Tony Perez x3



    Greatest Seasons Green Target Only
    GS-25: Ken Griffey JR


    Greatest Players (299)
    GP-50: Roberto Alomar (132/299)

    Greatest Moments



    Rainbow's
    #353: Gary Sanchez
    #585: Carlos Santana
    #586: Drew VerHagen
    #641: Bryse Wilson
    #663: Adam Conley


    Gary Vee's Top Entrepreneurs
    GV-2: Marcus Stroman 2
    GV-5: Jose Ramirez x2
    GV-6: Alex Bregman
    GV-7: Chris Iannetta


    Gary Vee's Top Entrepreneurs Gold (50)
    GV-2 Marcus Stroman (41/50)


    Evolution
    ES-5: SF Giants Oracle Park
    ES-10: Minnesota Target Field

    Faces of the Franchise (Black 299)
    FOF-25: Posey/McCovey/Ott
    FOF-29: Scherzer/Guerrero/Dawson



    Significant Statistics

    SS-11: JD Martinez





    Aaron Judge Highlights:
    AJ-15, AJ-29


    150 Years Gold Stamped
    #352: David Peralta
    #356: Stephen Strasburg
    #360: Mark Melancon
    #363: Max Stassi
    #373: Christian Vazquez
    #386: Ryan Pressly
    #402: Victor Robles
    #442: Reese McGuire
    #471: Kevin Newman
    #474: Carson Kelly
    #489: Joe Ross
    #516: Keone Kela
    #520: David Fletcher
    #545: Tyler White
    #569: Carl Edwards
    #606: Johnny Field
    #627: Freddy Peralta
    #655: Tyler O'Neill
    #656: Jacob Faria
    #681: Jeff Mathis x2
    #686: Brandon Drury
    #696: Sam Dyson
    #697: Dakota Hudson



    Historic Through Lines
    HTL-10: Carl Yastrezemski/Andrew Benintendi
    HTL-26: Dizzy Dean/Bob Gibson







    Advanced Stats (150)
    #476: Arodys Vizcaino (036/150)
    #636: Jace Fry (102/150)
    #645: Steve Cishek (134/150)

    Blue (50)
    #401: Tony Kemp (39/50)

    Mothers Day Pink
    #385: Ender Inciarte (19/50)
    #596: Anthony Rizzo (47/50)

    Black (67)
    #686: Brandon Drury (09/67)


    SP's
    #385: Dale Murphy
    #436: Edgar Martinez
    #437: Albert Pujols
    #632: Yusei Kikuchi
    #675: Vladmir Guerrero SR




    35th Anniversary Logo
    Rookies
    84R-CM: Cedric Mullins
    84R-CP: Cionel Perez x2
    84R-DF: David Fletcher x2
    84R-BW: Bryse Wilson
    84R-JF : Johnny Field
    84R-KW: Kyle Wright
    All-Stars
    84AS-CB: Charlie Blackmon
    84AS-CF: Carlton Fisk
    84AS-DM: Dale Murphy
    84AS-DW: Dave Winfield
    84AS-FF: Freddie Freeman x2
    84AS-JV: Joey Votto
    84AS-CY: Christian Yelich
    84AS-KG" Ken Griffey JR
    84AS-TS: Trevor Story
    84AS-WC: Wilson Contreras
    84AS-JM: JD Martinez
    84AS-DJ: Derek Jeter
    84AS-MB: Mookie Betts
    84AS-DMA: Don Mattingly
    84AS-CYA: Carl Yastrzemski
    84AS-AB: Alex Bregman
    84AS-RS: Ryne Sandberg


    35th Anniversary Blue
    84R-JS: Jeffrey Springs



    35th Anniversary Gold (50)
    84A-ARS Amed Rosario (30/50) Autograph


    150th Anniversary Commemorative Patch

    AMP-NA Nolan Arenado 150 Years Gold Stamped (102/150)
    AMP-YM: Yadier Molina
    AMP-SK; Sandy Koufax


    150th Anniversary Commemorative Medallion Card
    AMM=PM Pedro Martinez 150 years Gold Stamped (053/150)




    Magenta Printing Plate 1/1
    #572: Gerrit Cole


    Looking for Oriole's or 2019 Topps 150 Years Gold Stamped
    Last edited by oriolefan1; 07-29-2019 at 06:02 PM.

  2. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,390
    Bench Bucks
    31,294
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10072
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #2
    I have these for trade: 2019 Topps II gold 483 Alex Cobb 0849/2019, 1984 all star Cal Ripken jr and DJ Stewart Orioles.....I could use the gold Pujols for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  3. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,955
    Bench Bucks
    2,972
    Bench Points
    1514
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #3
    I could use the Cobb & Ripken



    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have these for trade: 2019 Topps II gold 483 Alex Cobb 0849/2019, 1984 all star Cal Ripken jr and DJ Stewart Orioles.....I could use the gold Pujols for the trade and pwe is okay with me. Best regards, David

  4. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,390
    Bench Bucks
    31,294
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10072
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #4
    Okay....the two for the pujols. Okay to post the trade or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post for us. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  5. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,955
    Bench Bucks
    2,972
    Bench Points
    1514
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #5
    You can post it, Thanks



    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Okay....the two for the pujols. Okay to post the trade or if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post for us. Best regards, David

  6. David K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Fresno, California
    Posts
    65,390
    Bench Bucks
    31,294
    Blog Entries
    5
    Bench Points
    10072
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to tigger0008's ebay items
    Go to David K.'s comc items

    #6
    Trade has been posted. Please confirm it when u have the time. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011.

  7. rockinyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    123
    Bench Bucks
    186
    Bench Points
    15
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #7
    I would be interested in these, the Major League Material
    MLM-BB Byron Buxton

    Golden Anniversary MLB Silhouetted Batter Logo Patch
    GAP-JB Jose Berrios Red (03/25) I'm not sure I have anything that you're looking for in return. My flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/169411327@N06/albums

  8. mgm37's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Jefferson City, MO
    Posts
    3,289
    Bench Bucks
    2,858
    Bench Points
    617
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to mgm37's ebay items
    Go to mgm37's comc items

    #8
    I am interested in the Rainbows and the Pujols and O'Neill SPs. Would you sell?

    Quote Originally Posted by oriolefan1 View Post
    I have the following 2019 Topps Series 2 For trade:

    2019 Topps Series 2

    Silver Packs
    T84-15: Chris Sale
    T84-29: Nick Martini
    T84-36: Steven Duggar
    T84-42: Rowdy Tellez
    T84-44: Roberto Alomar
    T84-47: Daniel Ponce De Leon
    T84-49: Kohl Stewart

    Silver Pack Gold (50)
    T84-46 Josh James (13/50)

    Gold's (2019)
    #374: Alex Blandino
    #463: Wily Peralta
    #480: Vince Velasquez
    #551: Kolten Wong
    #661: Zack Greinke
    #674: Collin McHugh


    150 Years Greatest Players
    GP-1: Max Scherzer
    GP-5: Rickey Henderson
    GP-12: Chipper Jones
    GP-17: Jeff Bagwell
    GP-23: Lefty Grove
    GP-37: Phil Rizzuto

    Greatest Players (299)
    GP-50: Roberto Alomar (132/299)

    Rainbow's
    #417: Noel Cuevas
    #466: Yairo Munoz
    #510: Patrick Corbin
    #660: Dawel Lugo
    #685: Billy McKinney

    Gary Vee's Top Entrepreneurs Gold (50)
    GV-2 Marcus Stroman (41/50)

    Significant Statistics
    SS-1: Giancarlo Stanton

    Faces of the Franchise
    FOF-2: Arizona : Greinke/Gonzalez/Grace

    Evolution
    EL-1 Bob Gibson/Yadier Molina

    Iconic
    ICR-96: Derek Jeter

    Black (67)
    #686: Brandon Drury (09/67)

    SP's
    #436: Edgar Martinez
    #437: Albert Pujols
    #655: Tyler O'neill

    35th Anniversary Logo
    84R-CT: Carlos Tocci
    84R-DS: Dennis Santana
    84R-PW: Patrick Wisdom
    84R-WA: Williams Astudillo
    84AS-BJ: Bo Jackson
    84AS-JD: Jacob DeGrom
    84AS-WB: Wade Boggs
    84AS-YM: Yadier Molina

    35th Anniversary Blue
    #84R-JC: Jake Cave

    35th Anniversary Gold (50)
    84A-ARS Amed Rosario (30/50) Autograph

    Major League Material
    MLM-BB Byron Buxton

    Golden Anniversary MLB Silhouetted Batter Logo Patch
    GAP-JB Jose Berrios Red (03/25)

    Magenta Printing Plate 1/1
    #572: Gerrit Cole


    Looking for Oriole's or 2019 Topps 150 Years Gold Stamped
    Collector of Albert Pujols, Joe Crede, Tom Henke, Sam LaCure, Lou Brock, Keith Hernandez and Bake McBride.

    Check out my web site.
    http://www.freewebs.com/mgm37

    http://s907.photobucket.com/albums/ac277/mgm37/

    GO CARDINALS!!!

  9. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,966
    Bench Bucks
    2,726
    Bench Points
    1318
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #9
    I need this:

    2019 Topps '84 Topps All Stars #84ASBJ Bo Jackson

    I also want one of each Royals base card you have...

    here's what I have for trade:

    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #33 Jacob Nix SD $2.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #124 Jason Kipnis CLE $2.50
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #125 Paul DeJong STL $3.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #214 Colin Moran PIT $2.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #230 Miguel Cabrera DET $4.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #283 Rich Hill LAD $2.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #323 George Springer HOU $3.00



    1991 Upper Deck #65 Mike Mussina RC BAL $2.50
    1997 Bowman #44 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    1997 Bowman Chrome #65 Rafael Palmeiro BAL $0.75
    1997 Circa #375 Mike Mussina BAL $0.30
    1997 Donruss #119 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    1998 Bowman #9 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    1998 Bowman #26 Rafael Palmeiro BAL $0.50
    1999 Bowman #233 Albert Belle BAL $0.30
    1999 Ultra RBI Kings #22 Cal Ripken BAL $3.00
    2000 Fleer Mystique #49 Mike Mussina BAL $0.75
    2000 Fleer Focus #195 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    2000 SkyBox #91 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    2000 Stadium Club #192 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    2000 Topps Perennial All-Stars #PA4 Cal Ripken BAL $4.00
    2000 Ultra #13 Charles Johnson BAL $0.30
    2000 Ultra #84 Albert Belle BAL $0.30
    2000 Upper Deck Hitter's Club #31 Albert Belle BAL $0.30
    2003 Ultra Gold Medallion #49 Jay Gibbons BAL $1.00
    2005 Topps #214 Jorge Julio BAL $0.20
    2005 Topps #499 David Segui BAL $0.20
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack #74 Rafael Palmeiro BAL $0.60
    2006 Fleer Tradition #119 Jay Gibbons BAL $0.30
    2006 Topps Update #281 Miguel Tejada AS BAL $0.50
    2007 Bowman Chrome #137 Melvin Mora BAL $0.50
    2007 Finest #107 Nick Markakis BAL $0.75
    2007 Finest #123 Erik Bedard BAL $0.40
    2008 Topps Gold Border #51 Erik Bedard (1148/2008) BAL $2.50
    2010 Bowman Prospects Black #BP55 Caleb Joseph BAL $1.00
    2010 Bowman Chrome #144 Adam Jones BAL $0.75
    2010 Bowman Chrome #170 Miguel Tejada BAL $0.75
    2010 Bowman Chrome #179 Kevin Millwood BAL $0.50
    2010 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP2 Josh Bell RC BAL $0.75
    2010 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP23 Brian Matusz RC BAL $2.00
    2010 Bowman Platinum #31 Brian Matusz RC BAL $2.50
    2010 Bowman Platinum #54 Adam Jones BAL $0.60
    2010 Bowman Platinum #88 Nick Markakis BAL $0.60
    2010 Finest #39 Nick Markakis BAL $0.60
    2011 Bowman #214 Brandon Snyder RC BAL $1.00
    2011 Bowman Prospects #BP25 Jonathan Schoop BAL $0.60
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps #31 Jim Palmer BAL $1.25
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps #98 Curt Schilling BAL $1.25
    2011 Topps Diamond Duos #JJ Reggie Jackson/Adam Jones BAL $1.00
    2011 Topps Chrome #216 Zach Britton RC BAL $2.50
    2011 Topps Gypsy Queen #14 Brooks Robinson BAL $0.60
    2011 Topps Lineage #182 Frank Robinson BAL $0.50
    2011 Topps Lineage Rookies #TR10 Zach Britton BAL $2.50
    2012 Topps #121 Josh Bell BAL $0.40
    2012 Topps #571 J.J. Hardy BAL $0.40
    2012 Topps Gold Standard #GS4 Cal Ripken BAL $5.00
    2012 Topps Chrome #185 Tsuyoshi Wada RC BAL $1.50
    2012 Topps Heritage #108 Vladimir Guerrero BAL $0.60
    2012 Topps Update #US320 Xavier Avery RC BAL $1.00
    2012 Triple Play HOF #273 Cal Ripken BAL $2.50
    2015 Bowman Prospects #BP138 Mike Yastrzemski BAL $0.40
    2015 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP145 Dariel Alvarez BAL $1.25
    2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP145 Dariel Alvarez BAL $0.60
    2015 Stadium Club #10 Zach Britton BAL $0.75
    2015 Stadium Club #178 Steve Pearce BAL $0.60
    2015 Topps #169 Adam Jones BAL $0.50
    2015 Topps #180 Steve Pearce BAL $0.40
    2015 Topps #190 Zach Britton BAL $0.50
    2015 Topps #290 David Lough BAL $0.40
    2015 Topps #377 Tommy Hunter BAL $0.40
    2015 Topps #549 Christian Walker RC BAL $0.60
    2015 Topps First Home Run Series 2 Silver #FHR1 Eddie Murray BAL $1.50
    2015 Topps Highlight of the Year #H47 Jim Palmer BAL $1.00
    2015 Topps Archives #213 Brooks Robinson BAL $0.50
    2015 Topps Chrome #7 Adam Jones BAL $0.60
    2015 Topps Chrome #192 Christian Walker RC BAL $1.00
    2015 Topps Heritage #115 Steve Pearce BAL $0.50
    2015 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP11 Adam Jones BAL $1.00
    2015 Topps Opening Day #12 Chris Tillman BAL $0.30
    2015 Topps Opening Day #162 Chris Davis BAL $0.40
    2015 Topps Update #US3 Tyler Wilson RC BAL $1.00
    2017 Topps All Star MVPs #ASM2 Brooks Robinson BAL $1.25
    2017 Topps All Star MVPs #ASM6 Frank Robinson BAL $1.25
    2017 Topps Memorable Moments #MM40 Cal Ripken BAL $3.00
    2018 Bowman #95 Jonathan Schoop BAL $0.40
    2018 Donruss Optic Pink #70 Adam Jones BAL $1.25
    2018 Donruss Optic Red & Yellow #70 Adam Jones BAL $1.25
    2018 Panini Revolution #14 Cal Ripken BAL $2.00
    2018 Select #12 Manny Machado BAL $1.00
    2018 Select #17 Austin Hays RC BAL $1.50
    2018 Stadium Club #122 Chris Davis BAL $0.50
    2018 Stadium Club #216 Anthony Santander RC BAL $0.75
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8332 Manny Machado BAL $1.00
    2018 Topps Archives Coins #C9 Manny Machado BAL $1.25
    2018 Topps Archives Rookie History #126 Jim Palmer BAL $1.00
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT66 Manny Machado BAL $0.75
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC616 Tim Beckham (735/999) BAL $4.00
    2018 Topps On Demand Black and White #29 Austin Hays BAL n/a
    2018 Topps Update Storybook Endings #SE7 Cal Ripken BAL $3.00
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP109 Yusniel Diaz BAL $1.50
    2019 Diamond Kings #56 Brooks Robinson BAL $0.60
    2019 Donruss #5 Adam Jones DK BAL $1.25
    2019 Donruss #31 Cedric Mullins RR RC BAL $1.25
    2019 Donruss #71 Adam Jones BAL $0.50
    2019 Donruss #228 Luis Ortiz RETRO RC BAL $1.00
    2019 Donruss #248 Ryan Meisinger RETRO RC BAL $1.00
    2019 Panini Prizm #1 Adam Jones BAL $0.60
    2019 Panini Prizm #32 Cedric Mullins RC BAL $1.00
    2019 Topps #35 Joey Rickard BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps #88 Jonathan Villar BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps #131 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps #240 Trey Mancini BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps #282 Tim Beckham BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps #337 Mychal Givens BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps #338 Andrew Cashner BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #337 Mychal Givens BAL $2.00
    2019 Topps Big League #56 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.30
    2019 Topps Big League #146 Trey Mancini BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Big League #180 Jonathan Villar BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #60 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #270 Alex Cobb BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #284 Jonathan Villar BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #287 Cedric Mullins RC BAL $1.25
    2019 Topps Heritage #20 Alex Cobb BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Heritage #101 Tim Beckham BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Heritage #182 Andrew Cashner RC BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Heritage #213 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Heritage #230 Chris Davis BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Heritage #343 Cedric Mullins/Paul Fry/Austin Wynns RC BAL $1.25
    2019 Topps Heritage #354 Manny Machado AS BAL $0.60
    2019 Topps Heritage #428 Trey Mancini SP BAL $4.00
    2019 Topps Opening Day #28 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Opening Day #44 Trey Mancini BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Opening Day #64 Tim Beckham BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Opening Day #76 Cedric Mullins RC BAL $0.60
    2019 Topps Opening Day #82 Jonathan Villar BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Opening Day 150 Years of Fun #YOF18 Cal Ripken BAL $3.00
    2019 Topps Opening Day Mascots #M24 The Bird BAL $1.00
    2019 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #ODBBO Baltimore Orioles BAL $1.00
    2019 Topps Utz #10 Adam Jones BAL $4.00
    2019 Topps Utz #58 Trey Mancini BAL $4.00
    2019 Topps Utz #74 Cedric Mullins BAL $4.00
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  10. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,955
    Bench Bucks
    2,972
    Bench Points
    1514
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #10
    Sorry, No Oriole's




    Quote Originally Posted by rockinyou View Post
    I would be interested in these, the Major League Material
    MLM-BB Byron Buxton

    Golden Anniversary MLB Silhouetted Batter Logo Patch
    GAP-JB Jose Berrios Red (03/25) I'm not sure I have anything that you're looking for in return. My flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/169411327@N06/albums

  11. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,955
    Bench Bucks
    2,972
    Bench Points
    1514
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #11
    I found these 2019 Topps Series 2 Base KC
    379: Tim Hill
    427: Jorge Bonifacio
    463: Wily Peralta
    548: Chris Owings
    609: KC Royals Kauffman Stadium
    640" Brian Goodwin
    651: Jorge Lopez
    690: Hunter Dozier

    Do you need any of these KC
    2019 Topps Series 1150th Anniversary Medallion Bo Jackson
    2018 Bowman Chrome #CDA-DL Daniel Lynch Blue Auto (141/150)
    2018 Bowman Chrome #BDC-83 Kevon Jackson Purple (218/250)

    I would like the 3 Utz Jones, Mancini, Mullins



    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I need this:

    2019 Topps '84 Topps All Stars #84ASBJ Bo Jackson

    I also want one of each Royals base card you have...

    here's what I have for trade:

    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #33 Jacob Nix SD $2.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #124 Jason Kipnis CLE $2.50
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #125 Paul DeJong STL $3.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #214 Colin Moran PIT $2.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #230 Miguel Cabrera DET $4.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #283 Rich Hill LAD $2.00
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary #323 George Springer HOU $3.00



    1991 Upper Deck #65 Mike Mussina RC BAL $2.50
    1997 Bowman #44 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    1997 Bowman Chrome #65 Rafael Palmeiro BAL $0.75
    1997 Circa #375 Mike Mussina BAL $0.30
    1997 Donruss #119 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    1998 Bowman #9 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    1998 Bowman #26 Rafael Palmeiro BAL $0.50
    1999 Bowman #233 Albert Belle BAL $0.30
    1999 Ultra RBI Kings #22 Cal Ripken BAL $3.00
    2000 Fleer Mystique #49 Mike Mussina BAL $0.75
    2000 Fleer Focus #195 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    2000 SkyBox #91 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    2000 Stadium Club #192 Mike Mussina BAL $0.50
    2000 Topps Perennial All-Stars #PA4 Cal Ripken BAL $4.00
    2000 Ultra #13 Charles Johnson BAL $0.30
    2000 Ultra #84 Albert Belle BAL $0.30
    2000 Upper Deck Hitter's Club #31 Albert Belle BAL $0.30
    2003 Ultra Gold Medallion #49 Jay Gibbons BAL $1.00
    2005 Topps #214 Jorge Julio BAL $0.20
    2005 Topps #499 David Segui BAL $0.20
    2005 Topps Cracker Jack #74 Rafael Palmeiro BAL $0.60
    2006 Fleer Tradition #119 Jay Gibbons BAL $0.30
    2006 Topps Update #281 Miguel Tejada AS BAL $0.50
    2007 Bowman Chrome #137 Melvin Mora BAL $0.50
    2007 Finest #107 Nick Markakis BAL $0.75
    2007 Finest #123 Erik Bedard BAL $0.40
    2008 Topps Gold Border #51 Erik Bedard (1148/2008) BAL $2.50
    2010 Bowman Prospects Black #BP55 Caleb Joseph BAL $1.00
    2010 Bowman Chrome #144 Adam Jones BAL $0.75
    2010 Bowman Chrome #170 Miguel Tejada BAL $0.75
    2010 Bowman Chrome #179 Kevin Millwood BAL $0.50
    2010 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP2 Josh Bell RC BAL $0.75
    2010 Bowman Chrome Draft #BDP23 Brian Matusz RC BAL $2.00
    2010 Bowman Platinum #31 Brian Matusz RC BAL $2.50
    2010 Bowman Platinum #54 Adam Jones BAL $0.60
    2010 Bowman Platinum #88 Nick Markakis BAL $0.60
    2010 Finest #39 Nick Markakis BAL $0.60
    2011 Bowman #214 Brandon Snyder RC BAL $1.00
    2011 Bowman Prospects #BP25 Jonathan Schoop BAL $0.60
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps #31 Jim Palmer BAL $1.25
    2011 Topps 60 Years of Topps #98 Curt Schilling BAL $1.25
    2011 Topps Diamond Duos #JJ Reggie Jackson/Adam Jones BAL $1.00
    2011 Topps Chrome #216 Zach Britton RC BAL $2.50
    2011 Topps Gypsy Queen #14 Brooks Robinson BAL $0.60
    2011 Topps Lineage #182 Frank Robinson BAL $0.50
    2011 Topps Lineage Rookies #TR10 Zach Britton BAL $2.50
    2012 Topps #121 Josh Bell BAL $0.40
    2012 Topps #571 J.J. Hardy BAL $0.40
    2012 Topps Gold Standard #GS4 Cal Ripken BAL $5.00
    2012 Topps Chrome #185 Tsuyoshi Wada RC BAL $1.50
    2012 Topps Heritage #108 Vladimir Guerrero BAL $0.60
    2012 Topps Update #US320 Xavier Avery RC BAL $1.00
    2012 Triple Play HOF #273 Cal Ripken BAL $2.50
    2015 Bowman Prospects #BP138 Mike Yastrzemski BAL $0.40
    2015 Bowman Prospects Yellow #BP145 Dariel Alvarez BAL $1.25
    2015 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP145 Dariel Alvarez BAL $0.60
    2015 Stadium Club #10 Zach Britton BAL $0.75
    2015 Stadium Club #178 Steve Pearce BAL $0.60
    2015 Topps #169 Adam Jones BAL $0.50
    2015 Topps #180 Steve Pearce BAL $0.40
    2015 Topps #190 Zach Britton BAL $0.50
    2015 Topps #290 David Lough BAL $0.40
    2015 Topps #377 Tommy Hunter BAL $0.40
    2015 Topps #549 Christian Walker RC BAL $0.60
    2015 Topps First Home Run Series 2 Silver #FHR1 Eddie Murray BAL $1.50
    2015 Topps Highlight of the Year #H47 Jim Palmer BAL $1.00
    2015 Topps Archives #213 Brooks Robinson BAL $0.50
    2015 Topps Chrome #7 Adam Jones BAL $0.60
    2015 Topps Chrome #192 Christian Walker RC BAL $1.00
    2015 Topps Heritage #115 Steve Pearce BAL $0.50
    2015 Topps Heritage New Age Performers #NAP11 Adam Jones BAL $1.00
    2015 Topps Opening Day #12 Chris Tillman BAL $0.30
    2015 Topps Opening Day #162 Chris Davis BAL $0.40
    2015 Topps Update #US3 Tyler Wilson RC BAL $1.00
    2017 Topps All Star MVPs #ASM2 Brooks Robinson BAL $1.25
    2017 Topps All Star MVPs #ASM6 Frank Robinson BAL $1.25
    2017 Topps Memorable Moments #MM40 Cal Ripken BAL $3.00
    2018 Bowman #95 Jonathan Schoop BAL $0.40
    2018 Donruss Optic Pink #70 Adam Jones BAL $1.25
    2018 Donruss Optic Red & Yellow #70 Adam Jones BAL $1.25
    2018 Panini Revolution #14 Cal Ripken BAL $2.00
    2018 Select #12 Manny Machado BAL $1.00
    2018 Select #17 Austin Hays RC BAL $1.50
    2018 Stadium Club #122 Chris Davis BAL $0.50
    2018 Stadium Club #216 Anthony Santander RC BAL $0.75
    2018 Topps '83 Topps #8332 Manny Machado BAL $1.00
    2018 Topps Archives Coins #C9 Manny Machado BAL $1.25
    2018 Topps Archives Rookie History #126 Jim Palmer BAL $1.00
    2018 Topps Chrome Update #HMT66 Manny Machado BAL $0.75
    2018 Topps Heritage Chrome #THC616 Tim Beckham (735/999) BAL $4.00
    2018 Topps On Demand Black and White #29 Austin Hays BAL n/a
    2018 Topps Update Storybook Endings #SE7 Cal Ripken BAL $3.00
    2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects #BCP109 Yusniel Diaz BAL $1.50
    2019 Diamond Kings #56 Brooks Robinson BAL $0.60
    2019 Donruss #5 Adam Jones DK BAL $1.25
    2019 Donruss #31 Cedric Mullins RR RC BAL $1.25
    2019 Donruss #71 Adam Jones BAL $0.50
    2019 Donruss #228 Luis Ortiz RETRO RC BAL $1.00
    2019 Donruss #248 Ryan Meisinger RETRO RC BAL $1.00
    2019 Panini Prizm #1 Adam Jones BAL $0.60
    2019 Panini Prizm #32 Cedric Mullins RC BAL $1.00
    2019 Topps #35 Joey Rickard BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps #88 Jonathan Villar BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps #131 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps #240 Trey Mancini BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps #282 Tim Beckham BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps #337 Mychal Givens BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps #338 Andrew Cashner BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Rainbow Foil #337 Mychal Givens BAL $2.00
    2019 Topps Big League #56 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.30
    2019 Topps Big League #146 Trey Mancini BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Big League #180 Jonathan Villar BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #60 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #270 Alex Cobb BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #284 Jonathan Villar BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Gypsy Queen #287 Cedric Mullins RC BAL $1.25
    2019 Topps Heritage #20 Alex Cobb BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Heritage #101 Tim Beckham BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Heritage #182 Andrew Cashner RC BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Heritage #213 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Heritage #230 Chris Davis BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Heritage #343 Cedric Mullins/Paul Fry/Austin Wynns RC BAL $1.25
    2019 Topps Heritage #354 Manny Machado AS BAL $0.60
    2019 Topps Heritage #428 Trey Mancini SP BAL $4.00
    2019 Topps Opening Day #28 Mark Trumbo BAL $0.40
    2019 Topps Opening Day #44 Trey Mancini BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Opening Day #64 Tim Beckham BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Opening Day #76 Cedric Mullins RC BAL $0.60
    2019 Topps Opening Day #82 Jonathan Villar BAL $0.50
    2019 Topps Opening Day 150 Years of Fun #YOF18 Cal Ripken BAL $3.00
    2019 Topps Opening Day Mascots #M24 The Bird BAL $1.00
    2019 Topps Opening Day Opening Day #ODBBO Baltimore Orioles BAL $1.00
    2019 Topps Utz #10 Adam Jones BAL $4.00
    2019 Topps Utz #58 Trey Mancini BAL $4.00
    2019 Topps Utz #74 Cedric Mullins BAL $4.00

  12. K.C._Royals!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbus, NC
    Posts
    3,966
    Bench Bucks
    2,726
    Bench Points
    1318
    Trader Rating
    5.0
    Ryan Klesko

    Go to Kansas_City_Royals_2012's ebay items


    #12
    I need all these:

    2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Autographs Blue Refractors #CDADL Daniel Lynch/150 $30.00
    2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Purple Refractors #BDC83 Kevon Jackson/250 $2.50
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary Manufactured Medallions #AMMBJ Bo Jackson $6.00
    2019 Topps '84 Topps All Stars #84ASBJ Bo Jackson $1.00
    2019 Topps #379 Tim Hill $0.40
    2019 Topps #427 Jorge Bonifacio $0.40
    2019 Topps #463 Wily Peralta $0.40
    2019 Topps #548 Chris Owings $0.40
    2019 Topps #609 Kauffman Stadium $0.40
    2019 Topps #640 Brian Goodwin $0.40
    2019 Topps #651 Jorge Lopez $0.40
    2019 Topps #690 Hunter Dozier $0.40

    I also have these:
    2017 Diamond Kings DK Rookie Signature Materials Holo Silver #RSTM Trey Mancini (40/99) $50.00
    2019 Panini Leather & Lumber Triple Bat-Jersey Relics Holo Gold #3 Cedric Mullins (04/25) price n/a --- would guess $12.00

    please let me know. Will trade the $50 Mancini for the $30 Blue Lynch auto, too
    MY BASEBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY FOOTBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY BASKETBALL FOR TRADE PAGE.

    MY WRESTLING FOR TRADE PAGE.

    I collect Kansas City Royals, Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Panthers, Carolina Hurricanes and Zack Ryder of the WWE

  13. STLSHOEMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    St. Louis, Mo
    Posts
    13,999
    Bench Bucks
    3,821
    Blog Entries
    2
    Bench Points
    3331
    Trader Rating
    5.0


    Go to lilmort's ebay items


    #13
    I need the Gold Wong and the Rainbow Munoz. I won't get my 2 jumbo boxes until Mon. Can you hold them for me please? Aaron
    Just a set builder for the most part. If you can't help me on sets I can always use Oscar Tavaras, Michael Wacha cards. Also been picking up some Bob Gibson, Lou Brock, and Ozzie GU and Autos. Thanks for the help and GO Cards!!

  14. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,955
    Bench Bucks
    2,972
    Bench Points
    1514
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #14
    Would you do this the 13 Cards you need. For the Mancini and 3 Utz cards




    Quote Originally Posted by K.C._Royals! View Post
    I need all these:

    2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Autographs Blue Refractors #CDADL Daniel Lynch/150 $30.00
    2018 Bowman Chrome Draft Purple Refractors #BDC83 Kevon Jackson/250 $2.50
    2019 Topps 150th Anniversary Manufactured Medallions #AMMBJ Bo Jackson $6.00
    2019 Topps '84 Topps All Stars #84ASBJ Bo Jackson $1.00
    2019 Topps #379 Tim Hill $0.40
    2019 Topps #427 Jorge Bonifacio $0.40
    2019 Topps #463 Wily Peralta $0.40
    2019 Topps #548 Chris Owings $0.40
    2019 Topps #609 Kauffman Stadium $0.40
    2019 Topps #640 Brian Goodwin $0.40
    2019 Topps #651 Jorge Lopez $0.40
    2019 Topps #690 Hunter Dozier $0.40

    I also have these:
    2017 Diamond Kings DK Rookie Signature Materials Holo Silver #RSTM Trey Mancini (40/99) $50.00
    2019 Panini Leather & Lumber Triple Bat-Jersey Relics Holo Gold #3 Cedric Mullins (04/25) price n/a --- would guess $12.00

    please let me know. Will trade the $50 Mancini for the $30 Blue Lynch auto, too

  15. oriolefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    4,955
    Bench Bucks
    2,972
    Bench Points
    1514
    Trader Rating
    5.0





    #15
    I will hold them



    Quote Originally Posted by STLSHOEMAN View Post
    I need the Gold Wong and the Rainbow Munoz. I won't get my 2 jumbo boxes until Mon. Can you hold them for me please? Aaron

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •