Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: WTTF: 2019 Topps Chrome Set #2 - Updated 9/14

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by mdw260 View Post
    I know longer have the Baez XFractor. I must have forgot to remove it from the list. Would you like anything else?
    How about Xfractor 184 Devers?
    Thanks, Al

  2. #62
    Hello again, I've got these:

    2019 Topps Chrome
    base: 41,66,84.
    Kolby Allard Freshman Flash FF-10
    Ryan/Verlander Greatness Returns GRE-2

    I can use that Miggy Purple /299 if interested.
    Thanks,LMK
    Eri H

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by smitha1 View Post
    How about Xfractor 184 Devers?
    Thanks, Al
    That works. Do you mind posting?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric H View Post
    Hello again, I've got these:

    2019 Topps Chrome
    base: 41,66,84.
    Kolby Allard Freshman Flash FF-10
    Ryan/Verlander Greatness Returns GRE-2

    I can use that Miggy Purple /299 if interested.
    Thanks,LMK
    Eri H
    Works for me. Do you mind posting?

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by mdw260 View Post
    Works for me. Do you mind posting?
    Great thanks, I posted before I saw you already had if you just want to reject that.

  5. #65
    I have these

    8 92 182 194

    I need
    43
    Refractor 65
    MY SITE/
    TOP 5 WANTS 1. 14 TOPPS CHROME REFRACTOR 75 BILLY HAMILTON 2. 17 TOPPS CHROME FRESHMAN FLASH FF-11 AARON JUDGE
    3. 13 TOPPS MINI 27 MIKE TROUT 4. 10 FINEST 14 DEREK JETER 5. 18 TOPPS UPDATE INTERNATIONAL AFFAIR IA-13 PEDRO MARTINEZ

  6. #66
    I have topps chrome: 45, 151 for trade. One twin card from any product or year for the trade. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. ..No longer buying anything on The Bench!

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    I have topps chrome: 45, 151 for trade. One twin card from any product or year for the trade. Best regards, David
    Sounds good. I will find something and then post a trade. Thanks, Matt

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by mdw260 View Post
    Sounds good. I will find something and then post a trade. Thanks, Matt
    Confirmed and cards will go out tomorrow. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. ..No longer buying anything on The Bench!


  9. #70
    I have #10 if you still need.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •