WTTF 2023 Topps Big League

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I can use both the mascots and the blue foil. Don't think I have any Cardinals refractors left. What type of trade bait would you be interested int?
Whatever, honestly. Shohei, basketball stuff (parallels, #d, Ja, Luka, Curry, LeBron, Kobe). I don't have any idea the values of the Big League stuff so if you want to PM me we can work through a trade (and if you're working on other sets in basketball or baseball I may have others).

I can use all 3 of the mascots - let me know which base you need and I can get you as base as you need for them. Only other set I am working on right now is 2017 Walmart Holiday.

I can use both the mascots and the blue foil. Don't think I have any Cardinals refractors left. What type of trade bait would you be interested int?
The three mascots book at total 12.00 (4 each). I could use these base: 4, 9, 13, 39, 41, 44, 73, 101, 108, 117, 123, 179 which total book for 11.95. LMK Thanks

The three mascots book at total 12.00 (4 each). I could use these base: 4, 9, 13, 39, 41, 44, 73, 101, 108, 117, 123, 179 which total book for 11.95. LMK Thanks

If you are good with it, go ahead and post, I will confirm and should be able to get to the PO on Monday.

Whatever, honestly. Shohei, basketball stuff (parallels, #d, Ja, Luka, Curry, LeBron, Kobe). I don't have any idea the values of the Big League stuff so if you want to PM me we can work through a trade (and if you're working on other sets in basketball or baseball I may have others).

all my basketball is organized in one thread now, if you want to take a look.

still working on baseball full organization, but know there is some Shohei inserts in this thread.

all my basketball is organized in one thread now, if you want to take a look.

still working on baseball full organization, but know there is some Shohei inserts in this thread.
Any other sets you're doing? Hoops 23/24?

yes - I do still have it.
I have these I can trade for it.

2023 Topps Big League #300 Aaron Judge RED FOIL $20.00
2023 Topps Big League #267 Rafael Devers BLUE FOIL $3.00
2023 Topps Big League #272 Yordan Alvarez BLUE FOIL $3.00

If that works please post for us.

Thanks
Dan

Initial post updated. Base and Silver foil complete. Blue/Red/Gold still need some work. Getting semi-close on the Mascots.

Any and all help appreciated. Thanks.