September 2019 - Show Off Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Snagged 6 Walmart hanger packs of 2019 Topps Chrome today. My best pinks were Acuna and Soto with no major RCs. From the regular packs I hit both Refractor and Prism Refractors of Pete Alonso. That made me happy :D

P.S. Cool Ott,Steve.

Last edited:
eddiemoney

RIP Eddie.......

Snagged 6 Walmart hanger packs of 2019 Topps Chrome today. My best pinks were Acuna and Soto with no major RCs. From the regular packs I hit both Refractor and Prism Refractors of Pete Alonso. That made me happy :D

P.S. Cool Ott,Steve.

Nice luck on the Alonsos - my son opened some mega boxes of 2019 Chrome on the way home from Philly today - Only thing he got excited for was an Eloy RC.

With the Acuna, to me the card design looks like some old Fleer Ultra and low end Upper Deck sets.

The Acuna bat down version is a series 2 insert variation that is #698.........His true RC is in the Update series...........There is also a factory variation #698 that has the bat pointing up..........Confusing, I know..........