Milan IL card show 9/3/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tony Kozelichki

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Milan, Illinois will host its first annual sports card show on Sunday, September 3, 2023.

The show will be held at the Camden Centre at 405 1st St E just off Illinois Route 67 beginning at 10:00 A.M.

I'll be set up with my usual Cubs and Bears collectibles, featuring some unique pieces I recently picked up in a massive buy of those two teams (a 26 ft UHaul full!) that I'm still sorting after more than two weeks. Unfortunately, an eight foot space can't hold all the stuff (which right now occupies an entire garage stall), but my hope is I can sell some now, some more at a show in Burlington, Iowa on October 15 and then be able to bring some prime items to a three day show in Peoria, IL on October 20-22. Of course, there's a show in Davenport, IA on November 5.

Please contact me if you plan to attend any of these shows and if there's something Cubs or Bears specific that I can bring to satisify your collecting needs.