Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: December 2019 Show Off Thread

Pulled two 1/1's this week..........

mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

Nice Reggie!
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Great Hits! Looks like gold leaf on the Pederson card!
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Thanks guys......
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Would like to make trades worthy of the BB mailer........Trying to avoid PWE trades......

I dont have a scan, but I picked up a couple Series 1 packs and got a 2019 Topps Bo Jackson.... so when I looked it up it was the Topps 2019 Bo Jackson Base Legends Variation... must be somewhat rare cause it books at 100!
    "Tomorrow isn't promised to any of us"Kirby Puckett at his retirement speech July 16th 1996

Kirby Puckett Haves 301/2363 12.73 %

Autograph's of Players seen in person 121/969 12.48%

Nice hit! Some of those legend SP's book pretty high this year..........Last year they were pretty low BV wise...........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Quote Originally Posted by metsman1986 View Post
    Nice hit! Some of those legend SP's book pretty high this year..........Last year they were pretty low BV wise...........
    Right, I noticed there was a few like Ryne Sandberg and some others that were in the 10-15 dollar range but Roberto Clemente, Ruth, Gehrig and the like were around 100-125
    "Tomorrow isn't promised to any of us"Kirby Puckett at his retirement speech July 16th 1996

Kirby Puckett Haves 301/2363 12.73 %

Autograph's of Players seen in person 121/969 12.48%

Pulled two 1/1's this week..........

Great pull - love the Reggie!

Quote Originally Posted by Kirbyfan34 View Post
    I dont have a scan, but I picked up a couple Series 1 packs and got a 2019 Topps Bo Jackson.... so when I looked it up it was the Topps 2019 Bo Jackson Base Legends Variation... must be somewhat rare cause it books at 100!
    Very nice! agree with the others, some of the SP's are a great find. Wondering if the Bo was just an SP, or if it was a SSP?
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

Bench User Page has my most wanted and trade lists for 2011/12 Topps

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Probably an SSP..........Picked up a Bob Feller SSP from David K. and it was a higher $$ card..........Some of the RC SSP last year are going for mega $$ now; Soto, Torres, and Acuna especially..........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Picked up the Pirates one from Pat and the Braves on the Bay........These are well designed, IMHO..........

mikekestner.com/mm86

Picked up the Pirates one from Pat and the Braves on the Bay........These are well designed, IMHO..........

Nice cards! I really want the Wrigley, but not for what I see them go for!
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

I hear you on that! The top 3 are Yankees, Cubs, Red Sox stadium seats..........Wonder why the didn't do Riverfront stadium? Big Red Machine and all that..........Completed the Farewell Riverfront set a few years ago thankfully........People want an arm and a leg for that stuff now.........At least with this new set I'm 20% of the way there!
    mikekestner.com/mm86

Sold my stadium card for around $99.00
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Tony Gwynn auto/gu 2000 UD pros and prospects!

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Sold my stadium card for around $99.00
    That's pretty good! I think when they first came out they were selling pretty high.........Now it seems like they are around the $50-$75 range.........
    mikekestner.com/mm86

A handful of cards that I subbed myself.

Thanks
    Craig