Thread: how does the bench buck work?

Question how does the bench buck work?

but i saw where i spend 2 bench buck on the thread?
    can someone clear this up for me ?
    not sure why i charge 2 bench buck for posting?
    THANKS,
    T3==TooTallToma
    in God we trust, America,
    lest not forget !!!
    bubble mailer/delivery confirmation..

I dont think we can redeem bench bucks for anything anymore, can we?
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

It's a pointless, defunct perk that hasn't been updated in at least 4 years.
    Hoosier
    ---------
    Trading Interests:
    Javier Baez, Ernie Banks, Johnny Bench, Kris Bryant, Willson Contreras, Ian Kinsler, Greg Maddux, Mike Schmidt, Corey Seager & Mike Trout. Victor Oladipo. Jordan Howard & Walter Payton

EVERYTHING I have available for trade is on my tradelist page. If it's not on that page, I don't have it. It's really that simple. Hoosier's Tradelist

Agree with Steve! I have been secretly giving a member my points....so far they haven't noticed : )
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

Quote Originally Posted by tootalltoma View Post
    but i saw where i spend 2 bench buck on the thread?
    can someone clear this up for me ?
    not sure why i charge 2 bench buck for posting?
    Quote Originally Posted by KCLJ520 View Post
    I dont think we can redeem bench bucks for anything anymore, can we?
    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBuddy View Post
    It's a pointless, defunct perk that hasn't been updated in at least 4 years.
    I may have answered your question in a different thread - when you edit a thread, you get -2 points, once you post your edit, you get +2 points, so it balances out.

AS for the Bench Bucks store - I have reached out to multiple card companies to try and get them to send us new product to open up and do reviews on - and than put the inserts/hits into the store for redemption. So far my efforts have resulted in zero companies agreeing to provide product to open.
    Building Topps sets from 1969 to the present. Always looking for Puckett cards.

wantlists updated, new player tradelists added.
    http://www.katester44.webs.com/

Kirby Puckett havelist:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...sH&hl=en#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    Agree with Steve! I have been secretly giving a member my points....so far they haven't noticed : )
    If its me, thank you!
    "For nothing will be impossible for God" ~ Luke 1:37

There gone with the updates. Best regards, David
    In Memory of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!