Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38

Thread: 2020 Topps WTT/WTTF

  1. #1

    2020 Topps WTT/WTTF

    I will likely continue to open Series 1 so this list will change over time. Right now priority is to my insert set needs and Rockies/Dodgers parallels over just base.

    Tradelist

    *Base*
    5, 17 (x2), 19, 21, 22, 23, 26, 32, 40 (x2), 44, 46 (x2), 47, 49, 50, 55 (x2), 57, 65 (x2), 66 (x2), 71, 72, 73, 76, 80, 83 (x3), 85, 88, 90, 92, 94, 97, 98 (x2), 102, 103 (x2), 104, 105, 108 (x3), 111 (x2), 114 (x2), 116 (x2), 124, 125, 127, 128, 129, 132 (x2), 134, 136, 140, 141 (x2), 142 (x2), 144, 145, 148, 149, 150, 153, 154, 155, 156, 157 (x2), 161, 162 (x4), 165, 166 (x2), 167 (x2), 168, 169 (x2), 171, 172 (x2), 174, 175 (x2), 180, 185, 187 (x2), 188, 190, 194, 196 (x2), 200, 202, 204, 205, 207 (x2), 210, 211 (x2), 212, 213, 214, 215, 218, 219, 220, 224 (x2), 226, 231, 232, 233 (x4), 234, 237 (x2), 248, 253 (x2), 255, 259, 260, 262, 263 (x3), 265 (x2), 266, 267, 269, 273, 275, 281, 283 (x2), 284, 285 (x2), 286 (x2), 289 (x4), 290, 293, 298, 301, 302, 303 (x2), 305, 309, 314, 315 (x2), 318, 325 (x2), 327, 328 (x2), 331, 332 (x2), 334 (x3), 335, 336, 337, 338, 340 (x4), 343 (x3), 344, 345, 346, 347

    *Rainbow Foil*
    68, 86, 99, 144, 174, 209, 228, 243, 266

    *Gold /2020*
    34, 90, 91, 114, 131, 134, 141, 156, 270, 299

    *Walgreens Yellow*
    239

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1*
    85-2 Ohtani, 17, 20, 22, 39, 51 (x2), 53, 71, 84

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Silver Pack Refractors Series 1*
    85C-8

    *Decade's Best*
    DB-11, DB-80

    *Decade's Next*
    DN-12

    *Topps Now*
    TNR-6

    *Turkey Red 2020*
    TR-4 (x2), TR-12, TR-15, TR-21, TR-22, TR-24 (x3), TR-34 (x2), TR-36 (x2), TR-39 Puk, TR-48, TR-50, TR-52 (x2), TR-55, TR-57, TR-58, TR-60, TR-61, TR-68, TR-69 (x2), TR-77, TR-78, TR-87

    *Turkey Red Chrome 2020*
    TRC-55, TRC-78, TRC-82

    *Vladimir Guerrero Target*
    VGJ-13, VGJ-14, VGJ-17


    Wantlist

    *Base*
    7, 15, 20, 64, 78, 82*, 87, 158, 199*, 241, 243, 244*, 275, 276, 295*, 333*

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1*
    5, 12, 21, 33, 35, 36, 37, 47, 50, 65, 69, 92, 97

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Silver Pack Refractors Series 1*
    3, 4*

    *Rainbow Foil, Gold Foil, Walgreens Yellow, Purple*
    12 Sam Hilliard (have rainbow foil, gold foil)
    24 Kenley Jansen (have rainbow foil)
    50 Cody Bellinger (have rainbow foil, gold foil)
    80 Austin Barnes (have rainbow foil)
    118 Clayton Kershaw
    233 David Dahl (have gold foil)
    235 Dustin May
    255 Max Muncy (have rainbow foil, gold foil, yellow)
    268 Ian Desmond
    280 Tony Gonsolin
    292 Gavin Lux
    288 Jon Gray (have rainbow, yellow)
    316 Justin Turner (have rainbow foil, gold foil)
    Last edited by jaydub; 04-01-2020 at 01:15 PM. Reason: updated for trades

  2. #2
    Interested in buying @ all? If so I have a Dodgers' TC black parallel #ed /69 (Card #245).
    Main collecting interests: Topps sets, Johan Santana (Twins only), and MN sports teams.


    Trade page: https://mack5818.wixsite.com/pacrat76

  3. #3
    Have these from your 2 base want list
    set one
    #,s 236,216, 87, 83, 31

    set 2
    #,s 344, 331, 261, 251, 249, 246, 224, 213, 183, 182, 158,
    157,m 152, 126, 114, 110, 069, 46, , 29

    need these from your trade list
    base #,s 203, 207, 222, 231, 239, 281, 286, 291
    102, 129, 143, 159, 169, 175, 19, 21, 52, 55, 58, 343

    let me know if we can make a trade thanbks
    tom
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by pac_rat_76 View Post
    Interested in buying @ all? If so I have a Dodgers' TC black parallel #ed /69 (Card #245).
    Thanks but not really into the team cards, even limited parallels.

    Jeff

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    Have these from your 2 base want list
    set one
    #,s 236,216, 87, 83, 31

    set 2
    #,s 344, 331, 261, 251, 249, 246, 224, 213, 183, 182, 158,
    157,m 152, 126, 114, 110, 069, 46, , 29

    need these from your trade list
    base #,s 203, 207, 222, 231, 239, 281, 286, 291
    102, 129, 143, 159, 169, 175, 19, 21, 52, 55, 58, 343

    let me know if we can make a trade thanbks
    tom
    That looks just about even, works for me. Go ahead and post it up, maybe cut a few off of my end to make the overall numbers equal.

    thanks,
    Jeff

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    that looks just about even, works for me. Go ahead and post it up, maybe cut a few off of my end to make the overall numbers equal.

    Thanks,
    jeff
    hi jeff
    will post trade shortly glad i could help you pout and thanks for the help
    later
    tom
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  7. #7
    I have these:

    First set- 24, 31, 87, 216, 292

    Second set- 13, 14, 18, 25, 28, 29, 35, 39, 56, 59, 64, 69, 78, 101, 114, 157, 164, 165, 180, 197, 198, 209, 221, 224, 226, 229, 249, 255, 264, 269, 270, 279, 287, 288, 294, 311, 322, 331, 333, 346

    I could use these:

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1*- 85-9, 24, 27, 32, 45, 51, 85, 99

    *Topps Choice*- TC-1, 2, 6, 10, 16, 17, 20

    And, anything else off my Want List if necessary. PM works best, please.

    Paul

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by chieftazmisty View Post
    hi jeff
    will post trade shortly glad i could help you pout and thanks for the help
    later
    tom
    trade posted just confirm when you get a chance
    GO STEELERS GO

    DICK GROAT, BILL MAZAROSKI AND
    CONNIE HAWKINS FAN

    looking for 72, topps football


    RIP Mr Fatboycards
    You may have left us way to early but you will never be forgoten

  9. #9
    I have these
    7 (JUDGE) 13 20 64 117 150 210 226

    I can use any of these these
    1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1*
    85-9 24 27 32 45 51 85 99

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Shortbus12 View Post
    I have these:

    First set- 24, 31, 87, 216, 292

    Second set- 13, 14, 18, 25, 28, 29, 35, 39, 56, 59, 64, 69, 78, 101, 114, 157, 164, 165, 180, 197, 198, 209, 221, 224, 226, 229, 249, 255, 264, 269, 270, 279, 287, 288, 294, 311, 322, 331, 333, 346

    I could use these:

    *1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1*- 85-9, 24, 27, 32, 45, 51, 85, 99

    *Topps Choice*- TC-1, 2, 6, 10, 16, 17, 20

    And, anything else off my Want List if necessary. PM works best, please.

    Paul
    For now I'd prefer to trade base for base. I will check back with you later if I can't get the inserts I'm looking for.

    Jeff

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonslayer913 View Post
    I have these
    7 (JUDGE) 13 20 64 117 150 210 226

    I can use any of these these
    1985 Topps 35th Anniversary Series 1*
    85-9 24 27 32 45 51 85 99
    For now I'd prefer to trade base for base. I will check back with you later if I can't get the inserts I'm looking for.

    Jeff

  12. #12
    Updated list after a few trades and after opening a couple more hangers.

  13. #13
    I have 323 Tyler White Dodgers Mother’s Day Pink

    Trade for Silver Pack Chrome 8 and 16
    Derek Jeter collector 600 cards 18 game used 1 auto and 1 autograph jersey

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by gestes72 View Post
    I have 323 Tyler White Dodgers Mother’s Day Pink

    Trade for Silver Pack Chrome 8 and 16
    Thanks but I'll pass on Tyler White. He has already been DFA'd by the Dodgers and he was an Astro which given the current news, I'm not really looking to collect hah.

    Jeff

  15. #15
    Jay - I have these inserts if you are interested.

    2017 Topps - Topps Salute #S-47 Trevor Story
    2017 Topps - Major League Milestones #MLM-3 Trevor Story
    2018 Topps - Rainbow Foil #230 Trevor Story
    2018 Topps - Topps Salute Series 1 #TS-12 Trevor Story
    2019 Topps - Home Run Challenge Code Card #HRC-25 Trevor Story
    2020 Topps - Turkey Red #Tr-43 Clayton Kershaw

    I have more recent Rockies and Dodgers if interested in trading again? Let me know as some of these may be involved in trades soon. -Ron

    Priority is 1. Gary Carter PC, 2. Vintage 3. Topps Reprints Original Backs

    4. Mantle, Mays, Clemente, Aaron or Ryan Topps Finest or Chrome reprints
    5. Topps RCs or Orig. back reprints
    Please contact with trade and want lists

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •