Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Topps WTT/WTTF

Quote Originally Posted by NYBBNUTT View Post
    Jay - I have these inserts if you are interested.

2017 Topps - Topps Salute #S-47 Trevor Story
    2017 Topps - Major League Milestones #MLM-3 Trevor Story
    2018 Topps - Rainbow Foil #230 Trevor Story
    2018 Topps - Topps Salute Series 1 #TS-12 Trevor Story
    2019 Topps - Home Run Challenge Code Card #HRC-25 Trevor Story
    2020 Topps - Turkey Red #Tr-43 Clayton Kershaw

I have more recent Rockies and Dodgers if interested in trading again? Let me know as some of these may be involved in trades soon. -Ron
    Thanks Ron for the list but I got more Trevor Storys than I can handle right now hah. Looking for 2020 stuff right now. My list up top has been updated with what I have to trade and what I'm still looking for.

Jeff

List updated for trades and sales. Still have stuff to trade with a few more items incoming. Hoping to find more Walgreens hangers in next few days.

Updated for trades. I have a bunch of new Turkey Reds for trade.

jay
    I have a rainbow Dustin may. I also have a Muncy 2019 heritage mini and a few other
    Dodgers high end. I also have all of your base in set #1 and set#2
    get me your mailing address here is mine
    ken koscho
    1403 lindenwood drive
    lorain, ohio 44053

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyedave View Post
    jay
    I have a rainbow Dustin may. I also have a Muncy 2019 heritage mini and a few other
    Dodgers high end. I also have all of your base in set #1 and set#2
    get me your mailing address here is mine
    ken koscho
    1403 lindenwood drive
    lorain, ohio 44053
    Ken I assume you are posting here in response to my post on your thread?
    http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...=1#post3927891

If so for the 7 inserts from your list I have that I posted in your thread, I would trade those for a Dustin May Rainbow and say ten base cards from my list? Does that work for you?

Jeff

jeff
    that will work for me
    get me ;your mailing address
    ken koscho
    1403 Lindenwood Drive
    Lorain, oh 44053

How's it going? I have base cards 8 & 347. I would be interested in base cards 5 &10. Lmk if you're interested.
    Keeping the hobby fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeyedave View Post
    jeff
    that will work for me
    get me ;your mailing address
    ken koscho
    1403 Lindenwood Drive
    Lorain, oh 44053
    Ken, I've sent you a couple of PMs about a trade and with my mailing address but haven't gotten a reply. Please check your PMs.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by RoyHobbs9 View Post
    How's it going? I have base cards 8 & 347. I would be interested in base cards 5 &10. Lmk if you're interested.
    I no longer have #10 to trade. Any chance we can make a larger trade as even PWE for just 1-2 base cards is still a bit of a waste.

Jeff

Updated for trades and opened some more product. I have a fair amount of Turkey Reds for trade, a lot of base, and the Guerrero Target inserts. Looking for help with the 1985 Topps 35th inserts and base needs.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    I no longer have #10 to trade. Any chance we can make a larger trade as even PWE for just 1-2 base cards is still a bit of a waste.

Jeff
    Let me see what I can do about making a larger trade. Who else are you looking for besides 2020 Topps Dodgers and Rockies?
    Keeping the hobby fun!

Quote Originally Posted by RoyHobbs9 View Post
    Let me see what I can do about making a larger trade. Who else are you looking for besides 2020 Topps Dodgers and Rockies?
    Well I've definitely been unable to update my want lists in recent times due to work so have only really been asking about 2020 series 1 so far. Would you happen to have a baseball tradelist?

Ok now that I'm going to be spending a lot more time at home...

Let's see if I can get some more of my 2020 Topps needs done. I've updated my list after making one more trip to Target for more Series 1. I still have a bunch of inserts to trade and just a few insert and parallel needs of my own. I'm not too far off from making a third set so I can trade inserts for some base although would really really like to get some help finishing the 1985 Topps paper set...

Quote Originally Posted by jaydub View Post
    Ok now that I'm going to be spending a lot more time at home...

Let's see if I can get some more of my 2020 Topps needs done. I've updated my list after making one more trip to Target for more Series 1. I still have a bunch of inserts to trade and just a few insert and parallel needs of my own. I'm not too far off from making a third set so I can trade inserts for some base although would really really like to get some help finishing the 1985 Topps paper set...
    I should have a bunch of your base needs. Do you stil have the 2014 Bowman base and 2014 Topps Heritage base to trade? If so I can let you know what I have and which ones I need.

Thanks,

Bryon
    1975 Topps Minis: 362/660 55% complete
    1972 Topps: 762/787 97% complete
    1971 Topps: 678/752 90% complete
    1960 Topps: 500/572 87% complete

Quote Originally Posted by mm1sub View Post
    I should have a bunch of your base needs. Do you stil have the 2014 Bowman base and 2014 Topps Heritage base to trade? If so I can let you know what I have and which ones I need.

Thanks,

Bryon
    I should still have a fair amount of both the 2014 Bowman and Topps Heritage. Please let me know what you need and I'll pull them and look through.

Jeff