Ebay user help us out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champs96ws

Bench Founder
5.00 star(s)
Bench Founder
Do you use Ebay to buy cards?

Then you can help us out at THE BENCH.

How you ask?
If you are looking to buy cards on ebay, start your eaby search from the link below. Each time you successfully win an auction it helps us here pay some of the bills. It's not much but ever little bit helps me out.

This link is also on the main page of THE BENCH.

default_120x90.gif

Thanks,
Peter

Last edited by a moderator:
since i'm new to ebay,i was wondering if there was any bench forum(s) related to ebaying or a bench/ebay connection.is the above still in effect?
sounds like a good idea.
ken

The above is still in effect. You can use either the Ebay banner on the main page of our site or in the partners page located in the blue navagation bar.

Thank you for everyone who supports the site by clicking on the banner before they place a bid.

Peter,

Does this site only get money if we win an auction or just everytime we place a bid?? LMK and I try to help when I remember!!

I clicked on the link - did my usual 2002 Studio Proofs /100 search, found a new item and placed a bid! Hope everyone starts using it.

Todd

Last edited:
what would be the reason that I dont see an Ebay banner on the main page or on the partners page? I only see:

Sportlots
amazon
stamps
blank box
Mattingly
Red Cross

clinton

Ebay should be at the top of the partners page, followed by charmcity.

Try the F5 button to refresh.

Its showing up for me. Although for some reason when I went to the partners page I got a security popup. Maybe you have some sort of firewall blocking it. Who knows. Im not a computer guy....lol

Champs96ws said:
Do you use Ebay to buy cards?

Then you can help us out at THE BENCH.

How you ask?
If you are looking to buy cards on ebay, start your eaby search from the link below. Each time you successfully win an auction it helps us here pay some of the bills. It's not much but ever little bit helps me out.

This link is also on the main page of THE BENCH.

<script src='http://adn.ebay.com/files/js/min/ebay_activeContent-min.js'></script>
<script src='http://adn.ebay.com/cb?programId=1&campId=5335965261&toolId=10026&customId=top+banner&keyword=baseball+cards&catId=166747&width=468&height=60&font=1&textColor=FFFFFF&linkColor=FFFFFF&arrowColor=1D1D1D&color1=FE9002&color2=1D1D1D'></script>

Thanks,
Peter

Does this work for selling as well ?? Butch

Is there a way to save this link to "My favorites" toolbar on my computer? That way whenever I go to Ebay I would be using the link supplied by The Bench and any winning bid I place would earn a little $ towards the fees (correct)?

Could we make this a sticky? That way it could be found @ the top of all the forums for even more exposure/easy access?

jpdale68 said:
Could we make this a sticky? That way it could be found @ the top of all the forums for even more exposure/easy access?

I made it a Sticky but it will only be for this forum. When things are made Stickies they just stick to that one section they were posted in.

We only get credit for clicks with winning bids. If you click to list an auction it will mean nothing.

clinton said:
F5, No luck. maybe I need to flush and reboot the PC???

If you ever figure this out, please let me know. I have the same problem on my home PC, but the link is visible when I am at work.

Peter - Is this only for bids placed on auctions? Does the Bench benefit if I purchase through an e-bay store? Thanks

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.