Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Ebay user help us out

Does this also work if we use the Ebay ID link in some members like mine's left hand bar under trader rating? Like if someone used that link to find my items, would bench get credit if they won auction?
    All cards I have are grade EX or higher(unless noted), I expect the same in return

I forget to do this. If we use the search button here and than put n item under watch and in another secession bid on it does that help?

Always use it on my major buys on ebay! Best regards, David
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

This link helps the Bench! Best regards, David
    In Memo//y of Our friend and Bench moderator Randy Martin Aka fatboycards 1963 to 2011. Sat contest for Ronald Acuna Jr. auto 068/199 2019 Topps Museum Archival auto has been posted!

20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St. Louis Cardinals

Go to tglgtglg's ebay items

Does it still, or has that changed over the last 15 years?
    Quote Originally Posted by David K. View Post
    This link helps the Bench! Best regards, David
    Link to my trade list thread here on The Bench - http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showt...his?highlight=

My Hobby Collecting Goal - to finish my '98 Bowman's Best Master Set - so help me out if you have any Atomic Refractors or Autos. This set is the only true thing that I am still currently working on.

Quote Originally Posted by tglg View Post
    Does it still, or has that changed over the last 15 years?
    For years had problems....now its working...

ttt