1 in 7/3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Ed Westfall-12 days, don't know how many more guys I will get on the team card, not to many of the guys sign for free TTM. Probably should have checked into that first before starting it but then again would do me no good just sitting in a box unsigned that someday I'll probably unload for next to nothing.

Congrats!

I've got this address (at which I've had success) for your card:

Glenn Chico Resch
607 8th Street
Lyndhurst, NJ 07071

I've also had success with Ken Morrow but this card is just a bit too early for him.

Scobes

Someone posted on SCN on the 1st that address is no good anymore and he moved back to Minnesota, thanks though. I could try for Al Arbour but I guess he has parkinson's and some of the stuff thats been coming back has been stamped.

That is awesome that you have two team cards, you can work on different players for each one if you want, fun project!

Someone posted on SCN on the 1st that address is no good anymore and he moved back to Minnesota, thanks though. I could try for Al Arbour but I guess he has parkinson's and some of the stuff thats been coming back has been stamped.

I guess I got the Resch success a few years ago now. I've tried Arbour twice without any success and this was before I heard of his Parkinson's.

Good luck!

Scobes