1 in and rest of Griffins from Saturday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaNotoriousNIC

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Brad Boyes 11 days, one of the Score is available
20140121_153620_zpsbcfd1203.jpg

Would have gone down for more but I couldn't fall asleep so needless to say didn't wake up to get to Alexey Marchenko from 7-8AM. Paetsch was at 10 AM and didn't need any of the people before or after him. They ended up changing Landon Ferraro's time and I only had one photo for him so I wasn't gonna make trip downtown for just him as like Paetsch I didn't need anything from either shift. Callahan was from 4-5 and seeing as Riley Sheahan got called up to Detroit days before I made the trip just to get him once again. Last guy I was gonna get was Tom McCollum since wife a big fan of his and Paetsch but she wasn't feeling to hot and he was the last shift from 9-10 PM. I had enough of driving back and fourth and only had one photo for him anyways. Would have been a huge 24 hours for me if everyone and their brother weren't injured in Detroit right now. Within the week before this event Riley Sheahan, Corey Emmerton and Tomas Jurco have been called up and then there is 2 other guys that have been up there even longer that should be here in Grand Rapids as well if not for injuries. So all in all I made a 3 day weekend to get 8 autographs lol
Mitch Callahan, 2nd one is has Nathan Paetsch
20140121_213331_zps7a53e74e.jpg

Nathan Paetsch
20140121_213223_zps9582480c.jpg

Last edited: