18 Topps Chrome needs and for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eric I am interested. Let me know. Thanks Billy

Ok the Sepias you've got minus #15 and #83 total up to $33.50.

The 3 Chromes I've got for you come out to $2.10 and here's the BV for those rookies:

Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Panini Status #21 $6
Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Score #10 $6
Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Select #2 $10
Ronald Acuna Jr. 2018 Topps A/G Mini A/G back $12
Shohei Ohtani 2018 Panini Phoenix #20 $6
Shohei Ohtani 2018 Panini Prism Refractor #23 $10
Shohei Ohtani 2018 Panini Revolution #6 $6
Shohei Ohtani 2018 Topps Chrome #150 $10
Shohei Ohtani 2018 Topps National Baseball Card Day #8 $5

So I guess just pick out which ones you want and let me know where we're at.
Thanks

How about these below pls the chrome? I can throw a$1 to even it up. Thanks Billy

How about these below pls the chrome? I can throw a$1 to even it up. Thanks Billy

Sounds good, and don’t even worry about the dollar. I’ll go ahead and post it up, Thanks!

I have these: 20--49--74--93--96--173--188 (total = $5.10)

Would you trade these two for them?

Refractors #121 Clayton Kershaw $2.50
Prizm Refractors #160 Yoan Moncada $3.00

Also, would you mind taking a look at my flckr for the Orange Lindor & Blue Sale?

Much appreciated!

Last edited:
Sorry the blue Sale is gone. You have some ohtani rookies I could use. I have to go to the funeral home in a little bit. I will make sure I still have the other two cards. Thanks Billy

I have the Kershaw and Moncada. Let me know what we can do on the Ohtani rookies you have. I think it was three of them. Thanks Billy

2018 Topps Fire Flame Throwers Gold Ohtani $20
2018 Topps Fire Hot Starts Gold Ohtani $20
2018 Topps Big League Green Box Bottoms Ohtani $6

Did you want to find something else towards your orange Lindor.....or what would you like to do?

What do you think a fair trade value on the Lindor is? Only thing I found on eBay was like between $35-40. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks Billy

What do you think a fair trade value on the Lindor is? Only thing I found on eBay was like between $35-40. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks Billy

Billy -- I pc Lindor so I would be more than happy to give you the 3 Ohtani cards plus another (if you see anything else I can get for you) to make it an even $60 trade. Or if you have something else in mind we can do it differently.

Thanks,
Karl

How about the Platinum Soto? Thanks Billy

2017 Bowman Platinum Juan Soto $10.00

Could do the Soto, Torres and the Chrome base you needed (forget about the Moncada & other I asked about) in addition to the Ohtani cards.

Just putting it out there. Feel free to keep looking.

So I get the three Ohtanis the Soto the Torres and the chrome? You get the two refractors and the Lindor orange. If this is correct go ahead and post it. I will get it confirmed and mail on. Monday. Thanks Billy

So I get the three Ohtanis the Soto the Torres and the chrome? You get the two refractors and the Lindor orange. If this is correct go ahead and post it. I will get it confirmed and mail on. Monday. Thanks Billy

Trade has been posted. Will send out Monday as well. Thank-you Billy, much appreciated!

Karl