1917 update & fire for trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

can use your topps update heroes of autumn Koufax and Fire Gold Minted Corey Seager base and Fired Up Yasiel Puig

Current Trade Lists:
https://sites.google.com/site/2017tradelist/

https://sites.google.com/site/2016topps/

Didn't see any Nolan Ryan cards I needed, lol, so I will go with trade bait. Since the Koufax hasn't priced yet, I went with $4 for him guessing between $3 and $5. That makes about $9 worth you want from me so I want these:

2017 Topps 87's #47 & 121, BV$2.25
2016 Corey Seager RC #168, $3
2017 Fire Gold Minted Yaz #133, $4

You can post if you agree or LMK if there is a problem. I would like to make this a PWE trade. thanks for the response.

Didn't see any Nolan Ryan cards I needed, lol, so I will go with trade bait. Since the Koufax hasn't priced yet, I went with $4 for him guessing between $3 and $5. That makes about $9 worth you want from me so I want these:

2017 Topps 87's #47 & 121, BV$2.25
2016 Corey Seager RC #168, $3
2017 Fire Gold Minted Yaz #133, $4

You can post if you agree or LMK if there is a problem. I would like to make this a PWE trade. thanks for the response.

That's great- I will post- PWE it is...........thanks very much!! Don

I can use these.

MLB Network

8 Christopher Russo

Topps Fire
Green Foil Ryon Healy s/n 010/299

Do you still need this?

2017 Topps Update #US156D Nolan Ryan SP

lmk thanks
Dan

I can use these.

MLB Network

8 Christopher Russo

Topps Fire
Green Foil Ryon Healy s/n 010/299

Do you still need this?

2017 Topps Update #US156D Nolan Ryan SP

lmk thanks
Dan

Dan, sorry but I have the Topps Update Ryan #156D. Do you have anything else to offer? If not, and you want to trade the Ryan for the two cards, I will do that. LMK

Last edited:
Dan, sorry but I have the Topps Update Ryan #156D. Do you have anything else to offer? If not, and you want to trade the Ryan for the two cards, I will do that. LMK

I don't have any other Ryan's but if you want I have a few posts with things for trade if you want to check them for something else.

According to Beckett, the Healy Topps Fire #94 is the Orange version, not the Green version. Confirm that you still want the Orange version before I confirm our trade. Sorry for the mix-up.

MGM, prices are out now for update and the cards priced even higher than I thought they would, $51 and I had estimated about $40-42. If you will add $3 shipping to your offer and make it $13dlvd, I will do that. That is 20% of BV plus shipping. LMK if still interested.

Pat, thanks for the response. GReen BV$10, Blue BV$6, I would take $7.50dlvd in a PWE, $9.50dlvd in a bubble wrap. Add $0.50 if paying by Paypal.

I can do that. Post it up. Thanks

MGM, prices are out now for update and the cards priced even higher than I thought they would, $51 and I had estimated about $40-42. If you will add $3 shipping to your offer and make it $13dlvd, I will do that. That is 20% of BV plus shipping. LMK if still interested.

NYBBNUTT - I found two cards from 2010 Topps Attax Codes that I hope are Nolan Ryan cards: #8 and #23. LMK if you still have the cards and if they are Nolan Ryan cards. I will trade for these if they are Nolan Ryan cards. Thanks for the response.

MGM37 - I have a wantlist, which does not include the GU I need. I would like to trade Nolan Ryan GU for the auto but I would also consider a nice insert if I don't have it. You can either check my profile and scroll down to my Wantlist, or you can list the GU of Nolan Ryan that you have, along with the inserts. You can send me a PM if you wish. Thanks for the response.