1985 Fleer Baseball *SEALED* Wax Box - Pack Out! $4.00 PER PACK! *SOLD OUT!*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The original post and the Trade Manager have both been updated to reflect the payments that have been received. I appreciate it!

Thanks!
Craig

Didn't get a Puckett or Clemens either in my five packs. However pack one was the best with the Ripken, Sandberg and Dunston. Nothing major but not bad either.

002-4.jpg
001-10.jpg

Nothing too good here... It was intense opening it though.. I would do this again!
Thanks,
Pete

No Puckett or Clemens through 4 players. Everyone else should be liking their odds a bit better right now! I appreciate you guys getting in on this one!

Thanks
Craig

*You have to love the Gossage card from the post above. They just don't make facial hair like that these days!

No Puckett or Clemens through 4 players. Everyone else should be liking their odds a bit better right now! I appreciate you guys getting in on this one!

Thanks
Craig

*You have to love the Gossage card from the post above. They just don't make facial hair like that these days!

What's even better is that he still has it today!

Nothing in my packs.

I need one more for the set: 457 - Andre Thorton.

If someone gets it, please let me know as I am interested in picking it up.

Thanks,

Ron

Hope to get my packs tomorrow night...if I pull Clemens and/or Puckett...I'm going to put the set together...everybody that busted some packs, keep those cards handy for trades with me :D

Here's what I got in my pack... Looking as I type.

Cubs sticker
#396 Dan Driessen
#215 U.L. Washington
#111 Dennis Lamp
#388 Bob Welch
#102 Dave Collins
#370 Pedro Guerrero
#80 Brent Gaff
#89 Jesse Orosco
#358 Vern Ruhle
#297 Rod Carew
#226 Tom Herr
#103 Tony Fernandez
#58 George Frazier
#551 Jeff Russell
#253 Von Hayes

Still no Puckett/Clemens RCs pulled but I loved the thrill and these cards will be staying in my collection. Thanks Craig!