1991 + 1992 Topps Stadium Club Want List, plus others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The fleer team action cards you listed I already have. I found these cards on your sportslot page. How about these?

2008 Upper Deck Base Set #165 Jon Rauch
2006 Topps 52 #84 John Maine
2006 Fleer Tradition #179 Placido Polanco

Let me dig those cards up, and I'll post up the trade. PWE is fine for me, would it be ok with you?

have 67 cards over 600 would trade for Rodgers rc- nitschke cards and the favre you listed and maybe $10.00 to cover shipping
cards missing 695-683-660-650-645-637-636-635-608-607-603-602

Haven't forgotten about your offer.

Exactly which Favre's would you like?

I have alot of 91 Stadium Club football & lot of Marino reg & subsets cards. I have about 10 or 12 Marino subsets that have a bv of 25.00 to 75.00. Check my site out to see if you can help with my wantlist. Also I'm interested in Peyton Manning rc, auto, gu - Aaron Rodgers rc, gu, auto - Roddy White auto, gu - Jason Whitten auto, gu - Mike Trout rc, gu, auto - Cal Ripken gu, auto - Carl Yastrzemski. Lmk if you need any of my cards & if so what you have for me.

Sorry for the delay, life has been busy.

I don't have any of those wants, except for some Yaz's I got. Just some vintage base.

I see you have some other wants on your webpage that I bet I can help. And it looks like you have some Marino's that I could use, plus some of the 91 SC's that you may have. Maybe we could work out a deal that way. Let me know if that would work for you.

I have alot of 91 Stadium Club football & lot of Marino reg & subsets cards. I have about 10 or 12 Marino subsets that have a bv of 25.00 to 75.00. Check my site out to see if you can help with my wantlist. Also I'm interested in Peyton Manning rc, auto, gu - Aaron Rodgers rc, gu, auto - Roddy White auto, gu - Jason Whitten auto, gu - Mike Trout rc, gu, auto - Cal Ripken gu, auto - Carl Yastrzemski. Lmk if you need any of my cards & if so what you have for me.