1992 through 1994 Fleer and Ultra insert wantlists

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I could also use any parallels you're willing to part with, ie Gold Rush, Silver Signatures

Let me know what the total is and if I can send it via paypal, thanks!
Marc[/QUOTE]

Marc, will pull those this afternoon while I'm watching the game. What parallells do you need? they're all on my google tradepage. Just ask that you only select what you need for your sets, as I think I'm going to start a thread to reduce the cards I have for anyone that needs them for sets.

Will be thur before i can mail.

John

Last edited:
Clint,

I have these:

1993 Pinnacle Home Run Club #5 Albert Belle
1993 Upper Deck On Deck #D4 Albert Belle
1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice You Crash the Game #CG11 Albert Belle August 2-5
1995 Upper Deck Collector's Choice #83 Albert Belle
1996 Bowman's Best #6 Albert Belle

I have a couple of pre 80's Indians but they're creased... let me know if you'd be interested

Let me know what we can work out, thanks!

John,

Don't worry about it... I'd have to go into my collection and check and I don't know if I'll have time.

Thanks
Marc

John,

Don't worry about it... I'd have to go into my collection and check and I don't know if I'll have time.

Thanks
Marc
ok...shoot me a pm if you come up with a list. pulled the list you sent me (minus about half a dozen i can't find).will try to mail thur and let you know the postage

trade posted
john

Last edited:
Clint,

I have these:

1993 Pinnacle Home Run Club #5 Albert Belle
1993 Upper Deck On Deck #D4 Albert Belle
1996 Upper Deck Collector's Choice You Crash the Game #CG11 Albert Belle August 2-5
1995 Upper Deck Collector's Choice #83 Albert Belle
1996 Bowman's Best #6 Albert Belle

I have a couple of pre 80's Indians but they're creased... let me know if you'd be interested

Let me know what we can work out, thanks!

Hi,
Got them all,..I'll take a second look through your trade list and see if I can use anything,..

Clint

I can't get into your trade list,its asks me to 'log-in'
I did take a look through it before and really didn't see anything I am chasing.

Heres what I have for trade:

94 Home Run Kings:
Williams,Palmeiro,Justice,Carter,Gonzalez,McGriff
94 Rising Stars:
Fryman,Bagwell,Olerud
94 On -Base Leader:
Dykstra,...note,..these cards are very hard to find,by far the hardest in this year set,..
I am almost sure I still have the Bonds RBI King too,..I think its in my PC

LMK if you come across cool Indians cards,I've had these from 94 so there not going anywhere quick,..

Clint

Hi Dan
For some reason when I try to open your auto page it ask for a password?

Bob,

I can use these from your page:

1997 Ultra Top 30
#24 #25 #27 #8

1997 Fleer Goudey Greats

1997 Flair Showcase Wave of the Future

1997 Circa Fast Track

1996 Fleer Team Leaders

1997 E-X2000 Star Date 2000

1998 Circa Thunder Boss
#5 #9 #17

1998 Fleer Tradition Diamond Standouts
#11 #20

1998 Metal Universe Universal Language
#7 #13 #20

1998 Ultra Rocket to Stardom
#8 #11

1999 Sports Illustrated Fabulous 40's

Feel free to check out my trade pages in my sig and let me know what you'd be interested in in return.

Thanks![/QUOTE]