1st Topps Series 2 pack of the year!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cincikid

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
I was at Target getting Father's Day cards when my daughter, who's into Hello Kitty cards, wanted to check out the card section.

No Hello Kitty cards, but there was a box of Topps Series 2. I purchased a pack- yeah it was tough just getting one- but I'd rather give my money to my LCS.

Nothing spectacular, the hits were a Million Dollar Chase card and a Chase It Down of John Jay.

I'll be getting a box later this week, but I just wanted to share that this series was out.

Hey David is Topps releasing them Wednesday or are the shops getting them in on Wednesday? I have never figured that out. Hope there out Wednesday instead if being shipped Wednesday.

Thanks,
Dennis

Hey David is Topps releasing them Wednesday or are the shops getting them in on Wednesday? I have never figured that out. Hope there out Wednesday instead if being shipped Wednesday.

Thanks,
Dennis

I am anticipating receiving them on Wednesday. The past couple of deliveries have released the day prior so they arrive on my doorstep on the actual release date.