2 day totals MBraves vs Montgomery Biscuits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellis Shoe

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Hey guys, below are my totals from the past two days of graphing at the MBraves. Mostly Montgomery this series:

Mississippi:
Brett Oberholtzer 5/5
Mike Alvarez 2/2

Montgomery:
Tim Beckham 1/3 One of the meanest guys I have ever seen. Just scribbles on the card.
Nick Barnese 3/3
Ozzie Timmons 3/3
Daniel Mayora 1/1
Kyeong Kang 3/3
Joseph Cruz 5/5
Chris Archer 1/1
Matt Sweeney 4/4
Jake Jeffries 1/1

None baseball: Ted Dibiase 3/3 8x10s (1 for a friend)

congrats, too bad about Beckham though

Thanks. I have to say I was pretty shocked. I called his name and he turned and said what really loud. I then asked if he could sign a card and he let out the Fbomb as he walked over. I had three cards of him and he snatched the sharpie from me and kind of scribbled something on one of the cards and threw the sharpie down on my book. I said thanks as he was walking off and he just said whatever and then took off. I think I would have prefered not getting him at all after that.

you gota remember that baseball players are human beings. everyone has their bad days. im sure hes not like that all the time plus he could of just said no.
id say just be thankful for the auto

you gota remember that baseball players are human beings. everyone has their bad days. im sure hes not like that all the time plus he could of just said no.

I typically do appreciate an athlete taking the time to sign a card for me. I also prefer them not to curse at me for asking. I would have had more respect for him had he kept walking and said nothing as opposed to cursing because I asked him. I have been doing this a long time and have been told no many times. I understand some guys just don't like to sign as that is their choice, but if they choose to sign I would prefer them do it without the drama.

Thanks. I have to say I was pretty shocked. I called his name and he turned and said what really loud. I then asked if he could sign a card and he let out the Fbomb as he walked over. I had three cards of him and he snatched the sharpie from me and kind of scribbled something on one of the cards and threw the sharpie down on my book. I said thanks as he was walking off and he just said whatever and then took off. I think I would have prefered not getting him at all after that.
Wow. Some of these prima donna minor leaguers just shock me. Way to build a solid fan base for your major league career -- that is if you actually make it to the majors. Anyone ever told these prospects about Brien Taylor? Life is too short, Beckham. Stop and sniff the freshly cut grass.

COME ON MAN!!! I'd be thankful if this guy would consider that there were children at this game. Children heard him curse, for no reason other than he could. No excuse.