2 hobby boxes Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

How about:
Pagan (157) and Nickeas (189) refractors
Beltran mini (6) 2011 Lineage
For:
Refractor- 170rc
XFractor- 54, Braun 61
post if ok. Thx

Works for me - trade posted. Thanks!

The Generation Now Lincecum is gone. I forgot I had this one:
2007 Topps Wal-Mart #WM49. Can you use it?

Gene - well, that takes care of that then. I don't need the Wal-Mart Lincecum. Thanks - David.

Went through two boxes... not one dupe in 48 packs!! Think I ended up w/ 147/220 for base. Probably list some inserts up here later. Did get a redemption card for Team USA autos to go along w/ 4 auto cards!!!

David- I pulled a Blue refractor of Weeks out of my 3 boxes do you need it? Interested in some of the Yankees you pulled for a friend.
Thanks,
Trish

Went through two boxes... not one dupe in 48 packs!! Think I ended up w/ 147/220 for base. Probably list some inserts up here later. Did get a redemption card for Team USA autos to go along w/ 4 auto cards!!!

Nice - get any good rookie autos? I got exactly one dup in 2 boxes, which is almost just as weird as getting no dups.

David- I pulled a Blue refractor of Weeks out of my 3 boxes do you need it? Interested in some of the Yankees you pulled for a friend.
Thanks,
Trish

Sure could. Let me know what you'd like in trade. Thanks - David.

nice!
I could use the mauer and morneau ref's
cmb

Thanks, but didn't see anything I could use.

Nice - get any good rookie autos? I got exactly one dup in 2 boxes, which is almost just as weird as getting no dups.

I pulled a Ogando gold ref auto #Ed 50, a Kimbrel /499, Walden, & Drabek too.

Probably put a couple on EBay, they're fetching a nice amount right now!!!

Interested in the Blue Refractor of Jorge Posada if it is still available. Would the Weeks blue refractor work for it?

Yep, that's fine by me. Go ahead and post it. Thanks!

Oh - is it centered pretty good? I haven't seen any problems so far this year, but I'm still leery from last year...

I pulled a Ogando gold ref auto #Ed 50, a Kimbrel /499, Walden, & Drabek too.

Probably put a couple on EBay, they're fetching a nice amount right now!!!

For sure - my autos paled in comparison to those. If you're interested in trading the Kimbrel, I have some Kemp and Kershaw autos I could offer. Let me know. Thanks, and good luck whatever you decide!

Let me know if you still have the Kimbrel. Could trade you the Loney atomic refractor and a Dee Gordon regular refractor for it. Thanks - David.

Sorry David, the other party got back to me on the Kimbrel so it's traded away. I'll check back after I pick up some more chrome.

jeff

For sure - my autos paled in comparison to those. If you're interested in trading the Kimbrel, I have some Kemp and Kershaw autos I could offer. Let me know. Thanks, and good luck whatever you decide!

David,

I might just be interested... What Kemp and Kershaw autos do you have?? I will put the Kimbrel aside for you for now. LMK

Thanks,
Adam

David,

I might just be interested... What Kemp and Kershaw autos do you have?? I will put the Kimbrel aside for you for now. LMK

Thanks,
Adam

Adam - here's the list of autos I have for trade:

Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2010 Topps Tribute TAR-MK autograph /99
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2008 Upper Deck Heroes 90 autograph charcoal /150
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2008 Upper Deck Heroes 90 autograph black /50
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2008 Upper Deck Ballpark SA-85 autograph Ballpark Collection
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2007 Topps Opening Day autograph
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2007 Topps Moments & Milestones MA-MK autograph

Kershaw, Clayton (LAD) 2010 Topps Tribute TAR-CK2 autograph Autograph Relic black /50
Kershaw, Clayton (LAD) 2009 Topps 206 FMA-22 autograph Piedmont mini
Kershaw, Clayton (LAD) 2009 Topps Tribute TAR-CK4 autograph Autograph Relics Blue /75
Kershaw, Clayton (LAD) 2008 SPx 151 autograph Rookie Signatures
Kershaw, Clayton (LAD) 2007 Bowman's Best BBP45 autograph Prospect

Let me know if there are any you can use. Thanks - David.

Hey David,

I am interested in these 2:

The book I have has there values @ $25 each. Don't know for the Kimbrel, but they are going for $40-$45 on ebay. Can you get values for topps chrome?? I also have the atomic refractor of Lincecum #ed /225. Don't know their values. Hopefully we can work out something. LMK if I'm off or if you know the values of new cards.

Thanks,
Adam

Sorry I missed your response.if you still have the Sale auto I could offer some paypal either with or without the weeks.pm me if interested

Hey David,

I am interested in these 2:

The book I have has there values @ $25 each. Don't know for the Kimbrel, but they are going for $40-$45 on ebay. Can you get values for topps chrome?? I also have the atomic refractor of Lincecum #ed /225. Don't know their values. Hopefully we can work out something. LMK if I'm off or if you know the values of new cards.

Thanks,
Adam

Unfortunately, I don't think the book values will be out for Topps Chrome for another couple of weeks (usually takes about 3-4 weeks for Beckett to publish new pricing online). I would guess it would be about $50-$60 as it's pretty close to the same situation as when the Tommy Hanson chrome autos came out in 2009 and that's what his were priced at (can't believe they're down to $25 now...).

Anyway, I can also use that Lincecum. I have a Kemp regular refractor from 2011 Topps Chrome, or have these other Kemp refractors/parallels/SPs:

Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter 310 SP
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2010 Topps Heritage 23b dice-back SP
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2010 Topps Opening Day 96 blue #d/2010
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2009 Bowman Chrome 61 refractor (also have an x-fractor I just got in I think)
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2009 SP Authentic 61 silver #d/99
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2009 Topps Chrome 48 refractor
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2008 Topps Chrome 181 blue refractor

I'm willing to trade both the Kemp and Kershaw for the Kimbrel if that works for you. The Kershaws are selling at $20, but no recent auctions for the Kemp - I honestly never see them as the Opening Day autos are tough pulls. But definitely up to you if you'd rather sell than trade. Or if you're willing to wait for BVs to come out for Topps Chrome, that's fine too - I can hold those cards for you. Just let me know what works for you. Thanks - David.

Sorry I missed your response.if you still have the Sale auto I could offer some paypal either with or without the weeks.pm me if interested

I would sell for $4 dlvd if that works for you.

Please post and provide paypal address
Thanks
Unfortunately, I don't think the book values will be out for Topps Chrome for another couple of weeks (usually takes about 3-4 weeks for Beckett to publish new pricing online). I would guess it would be about $50-$60 as it's pretty close to the same situation as when the Tommy Hanson chrome autos came out in 2009 and that's what his were priced at (can't believe they're down to $25 now...).

Anyway, I can also use that Lincecum. I have a Kemp regular refractor from 2011 Topps Chrome, or have these other Kemp refractors/parallels/SPs:

Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2011 Topps Allen & Ginter 310 SP
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2010 Topps Heritage 23b dice-back SP
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2010 Topps Opening Day 96 blue #d/2010
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2009 Bowman Chrome 61 refractor (also have an x-fractor I just got in I think)
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2009 Topps Chrome 48 refractor
Kemp, Matt (LAD) 2008 Topps Chrome 181 blue refractor

I'm willing to trade both the Kemp and Kershaw for the Kimbrel if that works for you. The Kershaws are selling at $20, but no recent auctions for the Kemp - I honestly never see them as the Opening Day autos are tough pulls. But definitely up to you if you'd rather sell than trade. Or if you're willing to wait for BVs to come out for Topps Chrome, that's fine too - I can hold those cards for you. Just let me know what works for you. Thanks - David.

I would sell for $4 dlvd if that works for you.

Hey David,

How about this...

2011 Topps Chrome Kimbrel auto
2011 Topps Chrome Lincecum atomic ref
for:

If that works, go ahead and post. I'll mail out monday. If it works out as a big difference either way, we'll just make it up in another trade or something... no biggy.
btw... I have the Hanson auto (blue ref.)... didn't know the value either!!!

Thanks bud,
Adam