2 packs of 2012 Topps Tribute... RED ALERT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vktwinsfan24

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Stopped into my local card shop today with a couple of buddies, and traded most of my low end inserts and game-used for 2 packs of Tribute and a Posey RC auto... sure glad I did. Here are the goods:

Base- Banks, Brock, Cano, Fingers, Hamilton, Teixeira
Ernie Banks blue parallel /199
Ernie Banks gold parallel /25

THE HITS :cool:

/50
e62e91bd.jpg

And recently my luck has been great. Last time I went to the shop I pulled a Hosmer redemption auto out of 2011 Finest /99. This time I pulled this..

/10 :D:D

c39672b5.jpg

The Mantle is FT/FS. I just redeemed the Cargo. Thanks for the look!

- Eric

Last edited:
I would be interested in some of your base(Cano, Banks and Finger) and the Mantle if its available(Witch it is not)?

Jason

I would be interested in some of your base(Cano, Banks and Fingers) and the Mantle if its available(Witch it is not)?

Jason

All of those are available. PM me if you want to work something out
You did better in your two packs then my! Best regards, David

Funny how that happens sometimes. I've opened up boxes and not made $20 back before... then I bust 2 packs and I nearly double my money. It's all just luck. Thanks for the post!

- Eric

All of those are available. PM me if you want to work something out

Funny how that happens sometimes. I've opened up boxes and not made $20 back before... then I bust 2 packs and I nearly double my money. It's all just luck. Thanks for the post!

- Eric

Probably losted about close to $100.00 for the two packs....Next Year...no packs from tribute! Best regards, David